2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
DMP’s need a retro :smokin

You know I used to always disagree with this.. because I thought it'd take the lore away from them.

But at the quality these Infrareds hit.. they have my blessing now. I'd probably cop two of those as well.. they're my all time grail more than any other Jordan. period.

Ordered off SNKRS. The ended up sending me two pairs only charged me for the one. Want to return one and keep the free one. Anybody had this happen? Does Nike catch their mistake?

Yes it happens. I’ve gotten 2 free pairs recently. An Air Trainer Huarache in the OG Regency Purple colorway and one free Infrared 6.

They were different retailers.

On the gear tip, these were awesome...an OG red, and a reissue 2018 olive (for the 92's I know) but one of the best non corny gear releases.

20190222_195741.jpg

Hoping to grab another 10.5 in store once my $20 VIP coupon goes active next week, I’ve been seeing random sizes at my local FTL stores so I’m hoping they got a few 10.5 laying around:D

Got 2 pairs. The 11.5 from Footaction was perfect. My sz 11 from SoleBox was a different story. One shoe was totally missing the contrasting heel. The other shoe had it but it didn't pop like the FA pair. I was really suprised to see such large swings in QC. The euro pair was missing the strong glue smell. I'm guessing because it wasn't treated with whatever chemical they put on the heel.

Its not that bad. They did it with the 04 playoff 7. And everyone still thinks they are the greatest 7 retro. I wouldnt do it.

I’ve had those 7s like 3 different times. I never kept those laces in. But yeah that’s cool you guys like it

Back
Top Bottom