2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
W
meh

we got the OG colorway. that's better
im pretty sure we all are set on the same color for a while.

I wasn’t into sneakers heavy at the time the DMP’s dropped and want a pair but don’t want the risk of the crumbing etc etc
DMP’s are my grails

And if JB did give us a retro would y’all want the Jumpman with the 23 or NA

44D333CA-4C0E-4A4B-AA84-79E85D3CD1BA.jpeg
Back on the subject of lace lock placement. I’ve always been a at the bottom lace kinda guy. Since so many of y’all swear by the top lace I’m going to try it out for the first time ever in 28 years. Already tried 3rd lace and wasn’t feelin it. Is this how it’s done? I know it ain’t at the very top but I hate lacing my shoes all the way up.

Last edited:
44D333CA-4C0E-4A4B-AA84-79E85D3CD1BA.jpeg
Back on the subject of lace lock placement. I’ve always been a at the bottom lace kinda guy. Since so many of y’all swear by the top lace I’m going to try it out for the first time ever in 28 years. Already tried 3rd lace and wasn’t feelin it. Is this how it’s done? I know it ain’t at the very top but I hate lacing my shoes all the way up.

I personally like it like this. Saw Kingof402's post and liked it this way ever since.
PSX_20190222_233427.jpg

I really liked both of those Gatorade versions honestly. Once the greens were dubbed limited, I lost interest. It wasnt that serious. But I do wish I would have got the white orange pair when they were right in front of me.

I see my sz 11 on StockX right now for $158. But at this point I figure I’ll just hold out for the real thing.

order from dtlr on the 16 of feb.

was supposed to come the 25th

looked at tracking now it says march 1st

thats not 2 to 5 business days you stupid mother ****ers :angry:

I noticed shipping has been very slow lately. I suspect Snowpocalyse 2019 has something to do with it. Pretty tired of winter.

My app was glitching, DB 6s never showed up, Infrareds were in stock in all sizes except 11 and 15. Opened and closed it several times.

I just wore these 6's today and while I don't have the black infrareds from 2014 I did have the white ones and these blow them away in terms of everything especially comfort because those things were so stiff.

D66AC3E3-E2E0-4308-9FB0-7B8539FCB420.jpeg
Nike canceled my Infrared 6 order but Footaction had it help up in a drop off point.....

Went to it to pick up and met this graceful good looking amiga..... she may 70% defenitly may not be yall type but is my type.

Here’s the shoe
Ice bottom rubber
I’ll try to pick up my Couture 1 & Black Sheep Dunks from there again!

Love these...both my size 10 are beautiful.....might return my champs pair....dont see myself needing to have 2.....how do some of you manage to buy multiple pairs?.....knowing I have to throw other pairs in rotation....some of mine barely see the light of day

Back
Top Bottom