2019 Indianapolis Colts Thread

air spider 777

Supporter
Hello folks,

Once again its time for that season thread.

Colts Schedule:
24A8C9BA-C5A9-4EB5-8476-16DFAE445371.gif

Glancing at this schedule I am predicting a 11-5 record.

Draft is coming up and we gotta get help at WR badly. Luck needs more weapons. Funchess isnt the answer (still pissed about that signing). Also need help at pass rush and the secondary.

IN BALLARD WE TRUST!

Funchess is trash. I've never heard anyone say anything positive about that guy.

Hate that signing.

Well our season is down the tubes but I wish Andrew the best and may he live the life he wants. It is selfish of us as fans to criticize him bc he did sacrifice to be on the field and he gave it his all. It was a pleasure to watch him play football.

If you want to pass blame, pass it onto Ryan Grigson and Jim Irsay. From 2012-2016 they did jack to improve the oline and left him hanging. Literally told this man to be superman and he did it.

Well our season is down the tubes but I wish Andrew the best and may he live the life he wants. It is selfish of us as fans to criticize him bc he did sacrifice to be on the field and he gave it his all. It was a pleasure to watch him play football.

If you want to pass blame, pass it onto Ryan Grigson and Jim Irsay. From 2012-2016 they did jack to improve the oline and left him hanging. Literally told this man to be superman and he did it.

Word. Grigs and Irsay did him in and this dude balled and never complained when he could of. Irsay basically told him man up and win games couple seasons back.

This big season is down the drain. Ain’t nothing to salvage it.

Yeah he plays good football
He has the luxury of playing quarterback for the best team in the nation right now

What about Tua?

Jacob Brissett isn't as bad as some might think. He'll be middle of the pack.

What about Tua?

Jacob Brissett isn't as bad as some might think. He'll be middle of the pack.

Nope don’t want Tua. It’s Lawrence “Sunshine” and then everyone else.

Brissett is alright though he’ll surprise people this season and have a good career. Someone is gonna take a chance on him.

I like the resigning of Jacoby. Cheap deal for 2 yrs. if he balls out fine, if not the 15 mill per isnt the worst. And its a good stop gap while we find the next guy, if Jacoby isnt it.

I dont understand the Hoyer deal for 3 yrs though.

Played well but Vinatieri killed us with not making the 2 fg’s and the xp. Left 7 pts on the board.

Mack killed it today, hes looking like the real deal.

Jacoby played well. He can get us 6-8 wins, imo.

Yea, I was surprised to see Vinatieri have such an off day. I was just thinking the other day about how fortunate the Colts were to go from Vanderjagt to Vinatieri lol.

Ekeler killed the defense tho.

Malik Hooker with the one handed interception.

I think this squad is better than 8 wins. Especially seeing the trash some of these other teams are fielding.

Jacoby played really well again and the defense turned itself around.

Im afraid its time to take ol’ Vinatieri behind the shed though. :frown:

Derrick Henry...God damn. Dude killed us.

Hooker and Leonard balled out.

Vinatieri missed an XP? Wth is up with him?

Brisset is a starter in this league.

We can win 10 games.

Bruh, Julio Jones is unreal. Jesus cristo, dude is a stud.

And yea gradually over time I went from thinking Brisset is best backup QB in the league to dude can definitely be a starter in this league to damn dude is genuinely one of the better starters right now.

Mack and Hines, I love watching them play. Even Wilkins had a good day for a 3rd RB.

Alie-Cox and Pascal making plays. Nice.

Back
Top Bottom