**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Melo can’t be any worse for us than Beasley.

This will be his last shot to continue his career, on top of the fact he’s playing with Lebron... so I see him doing his best to make it work

Melo can’t be any worse for us than Beasley.

This will be his last shot to continue his career, on top of the fact he’s playing with Lebron... so I see him doing his best to make it work

That’s not true. Beasley accepts his role. Will Melo? Maybe. But the fact that he might not is why he’s bouncing around. He couldn’t make it work with his other banana boat brother. Who knows, maybe Bron can talk some sense into him. But no thanks.

5 years after Jim and Mitch made a fool of the organization we're finally going to get Bron and Melo except the washed up versions smh.

That’s not true. Beasley accepts his role. Will Melo? Maybe. But the fact that he might not is why he’s bouncing around. He couldn’t make it work with his other banana boat brother. Who knows, maybe Bron can talk some sense into him. But no thanks.

He has no choice but to make it work... in a situation where a guy gets a short term contract we really have nothing to lose. If he’s an issue we can cut him no problem.

We’re constantly decimated by injuries and we need somebody, anybody who can try to get their own when lebron or Kuz isn’t on the court.

I was against Melo coming here for the longest but at this point what do we have to lose... as is we aren’t winning this year.

I ain't watching the game tonight. :smh:

Still pissed about that Rockets game and all these injuries.
Hell I didn't even know a game was on, wife came in and basically had to talk me off the ledge. I was cool on maybe watching a quarter being on the east coast. Then she told me they playing the Warriors, nope going to bed at a decent time tonight.
Warriors gonna murder death kill us tonight, couple days to practice/rest, hopefully we can get those him back at least and start to get back on track.

No word on Bron yet.

They going to have 5 Simon Phoenix out there destroying us.

im coo with melo taking beasley, lance, and svi's minutes....

DO NOT want to see melo take ANY of KUZ or B.I. minutes

im coo with him getting SOME of hart/KCP minutes if these guys are throwing up bowling balls or in foul trouble...do not want him eating their minutes and affecting their groove

BIG PART OF WHAT WE GONNA BE LOOKING FOR AS LAKER FANS IS...

his ability, and his WILLINGNESS to try and play solid D

thats a big part of our identity right now...we got dogs that will get after it on D

if he dont fit that bill he gonna change our identity while he on the court.

POSITIVES THOUGH, melo can hit shots, especially open shots.....its what we severely need rn, probably our weakest link thus far, he can get hot and score in bunches....we need that....also THIS IS IT for carmelo, this is his legit last chance at getting close to a title, if he dedicates himself and treats this with some urgency, it could definitely work.

Come playoff time, UNCLE melo might be an asset for us, especially against big teams in big games.

5k0oxs.jpg

ingram as our point guard?
rip
ive never seen a ball handler as clumsy and stupid as he is
Hell might as well have JaVale bring the ball up

This is like 6/7 years to late, he should have signed with the Bulls instead of the Knicks all those years ago. He valued money over a ring though.
They gonna let BI run point and sign Melo smh
Ingram running point, Hart, Melo, Kuz, Williams. :smh: What is the opposite of the death lineup.
The_Day_After_Tomorrow_wallpaper.png

Back
Top Bottom