**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Kobe changed the league that day. that was insane. It got me pumped up for basketball for at least 5 years straight.
What a game. The crazy thing is, he could have scored more than 80 and possible 100 in the other games he was
hot but got pulled...

Heard Jalen talkin bout the 81, he said Kobe was just in a zone, no trash talkin or nothing, dude was just focused and being a master at what he does.
I still remember thinkin my boy(laker hater) was trollin me that night when I got off late from work sayin " DUDE Kobe Bryant scored 81 tonight"

Told him to F off got home flipped on SC
:wow::wow::wow::wow:

glad he did it in #8, I'd have to break down and buy a #24, which I will but not sure on the style I should get it in

Heard Jalen talkin bout the 81, he said Kobe was just in a zone, no trash talkin or nothing, dude was just focused and being a master at what he does.
I still remember thinkin my boy(laker hater) was trollin me that night when I got off late from work sayin " DUDE Kobe Bryant scored 81 tonight"

Told him to F off got home flipped on SC
:wow::wow::wow::wow:

glad he did it in #8, I'd have to break down and buy a #24, which I will but not sure on the style I should get it in

Yeah, I remember when he dropped 81. It was honestly mind blowing. Checked online, and saw the headline. It was honestly surreal. After sitting down with 62 points in 3 quarters against the Mavs, a lot of people laughed at the idea that he could even drop 70 pts in the modern era.

Thankfully for us we only have two games until Sunday

1 vs the wolves, 1 vs the Suns.. These two at this point are must wins! that should be enough time for LBJ to get back.

Also seeing how Lonzo is now out i don't wanna see KCP traded, W/o Lonzo we lose our best option againt guards & while KCP is inconsistent & makes foolish plays he's an above average defender on PG's and at least hustles. Losing Lonzo is gonna really hurt.

Rondo is so injury prone man
He really needs to stay healthy the rest of the season if we wanna make a real run to a 4-6 seed

Once LeBron comes back... anything is possible (is a sentence I never thought I'd be typing... but hey. We're here now.)

There's like a 1% chance Klay becomes a Laker.

It would take a locker room fist fight with Kerr or with Draymond to make him turn down GSW's money.

Klays dad pretty much confirms that every time the topic comes up on LA local radio.

The Thompson family doesn't see a reason for Klay to leave the warriors, period.

Didn't watch the Steven A clip because all of his commentary is just conjecture...

81 will never leave my memory, ever.

AFC/NFC championship games, back then they were earlier in the day, so by the time the 6:30 Laker-Raptors game started, no one really hype for something like that, kind of an unexpected under the radar type game.

And then suddenly......

What I remember more than anything, we didn't have a game for the next 4 days, his next game was that Friday night, vs the Warriors......as I was in line for the DMP's.

Even with the 81, he missed 2 free throws, 83, he had a bunny layup/and-1 that he hit that was called a charge instead of a block, that would have been 86, and he had a complete cherry picked bunny missed by Odom who threw it out of bounds. That would have been 88.

And he sat for 6 minutes in the 2nd quarter. He had a legit, a true, LEGIT, shot at 90, and with some luck, 100. 81 is crazy. But we were minor details from a 90-100 type game. Imagine that **** :lol:

I remember we was losing that game and I turned it off before half time. Then turned it back on like the middle of the 3rd.

He's the best scorer ever to me. His skill set, ability to make shots from anywhere.

As the season continues, it's getting more and more likely that we strike out this summer.

I remember we was losing that game and I turned it off before half time. Then turned it back on like the middle of the 3rd.

He's the best scorer ever to me. His skill set, ability to make shots from anywhere.

ANYWHERE
ANY SHOT

Y’all remember that turn around left handed three pointer from the corner right in front of Dallas’ bench? Who would even attempt that shot in a game? Much less take it and make it. Crazy

How is Kuzma struggling though? LOL

what, cuz he had 16 pts against the warriors?

Dude is 19 pts and 6 rebs in his second year.
No clue however he might become an even better shooter if he sees any value in the info.

I didn't watch SAS because he always yelling and speaking on stuff with very little knowledge on the subject. I would love for Klay to be a Laker but I am curious to see how GS figures out the money situation. I don't mind Klay staying a Warrior as long as Greene is gone. Dude really thinks he is that dude, like he is an all star on any other team.
But, but, what about Harden? LOL

Back
Top Bottom