**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

On bro Grayson Allen racist, Joe ingles racist, Kyle Korver racist, quin Snyder racist, and most of all Gordon Hayward racist. Don’t believe me then why Gordon Hayward vote for trump n follow Fox News? Belee dat.

The Zu vs Bryant decision is interesting because I think it also swayed the draft.

I've been wondering why they went with Mo Wag instead of Mitchell or Williams, who are similar to the bigs they seem to covet (Chandler and McGee).

I guess the decision was Mo and Zu vs Bryant and one of M Rob/Williams.

Hopefully Mo turns into a player, but so far it looks like that was a mistake.

On bro Grayson Allen racist, Joe ingles racist, Kyle Korver racist, quin Snyder racist, and most of all Gordon Hayward racist. Don’t believe me then why Gordon Hayward vote for trump n follow Fox News? Belee dat.
Word Hayward, I don't like his game never knew it was like that with Hayward.

Come on fellas....everyone's a racist these days smh......just cuz you watch Fox and vote for Trump doesn't make you a racist. Maybe they're just fiscal conservatives who want to pay less taxes.....you can't lump people into groups like that and call them all racist. Not right. And how would a racist be a basketball player? He touches black people, get their sweat on him, probably grew up alongside them playing ball, laughing, hugging, touching.....how can you hate that whole race and be so close to them your whole life? Makes no sense to me. This type of thinking is what got Trump elected.....the backlash of white people being sick and tired of being called racist or politically incorrect. Can we go back to calling people racist for real racist actions or racist speech, not just because of a haircut or a channel they watch on TV?

Jazz got 3 guards on the roster tonight :lol: But Ingles, Gobert and Mitchell gonna kill us

Reactions: God
Come on fellas....everyone's a racist these days smh......just cuz you watch Fox and vote for Trump doesn't make you a racist. Maybe they're just fiscal conservatives who want to pay less taxes.....you can't lump people into groups like that and call them all racist. Not right. And how would a racist be a basketball player? He touches black people, get their sweat on him, probably grew up alongside them playing ball, laughing, hugging, touching.....how can you hate that whole race and be so close to them your whole life? Makes no sense to me. This type of thinking is what got Trump elected.....the backlash of white people being sick and tired of being called racist or politically incorrect. Can we go back to calling people racist for real racist actions or racist speech, not just because of a haircut or a channel they watch on TV?

Jazz got 3 guards on the roster tonight :lol: But Ingles, Gobert and Mitchell gonna kill us
Personally don't care if he is or isn't not a player I am a fan of either way. Just hoping to give his old team a Hot L tonight.

If you support Trump and you watch Fox News you are at the very least a “racist sympathizer”
And being racist isn’t about touching or not wanting to play defense on black people :lol:

That said this ain’t the thread for that!

BI with 25 8 6
Lonzo 14 6 12
Kuz 28 8 0

calm down hulk hogan

I don’t have the athletic but they dropped an interview they did with Luke today and I wonder if there’s any good info/tidbits :nerd:

Word Hayward, I don't like his game never knew it was like that with Hayward.
No cap. Go to his ig click following. You gon see Fox News. And they was pics of him rockin maga apparel.

But like moonman said this ainn the thread for that.

we got this tonight, if i remember correctly Kuz did well defensively against ingles last time we played

should be some favorable match ups for us, no reason we cant win

Niketalk as a website and community can easily be viewed as a racist website where black people are the majority on here.

Believe that even if Meth will NEVER release the demographic stats

Niketalk as a website and community can easily be viewed as a racist website where black people are the majority on here.

upload_2019-1-11_18-12-38.jpeg

Believe that even if Meth will NEVER release the demographic stats
Lucky for me I use my neighbor WiFi and only use incognito and private safari browser.. so niketalk ainn gon count me in that

And I ainn remember fillin **** out besides maybe age. Niketalk really on some Cambridge analytica ****?

Lucky for me I use my neighbor WiFi and only use incognito and private safari browser.. so niketalk ainn gon count me in that

And I ainn remember fillin **** out besides maybe age. Niketalk really on some Cambridge analytica ****?

lolwut? you need to chill and crack open another phil

the guy is trying to say niketalk is majority black which is FALSE and everyone non black on here deals with racism on some alt right donald trump thinking

i think we had a whats your ethnicity thread a while back and the majority was asian followed by latino. or maybe im thinking of another board but maybe not

Last edited:
the hell you talkin bout?

the guy is trying to say niketalk is majority black which is FALSE and everyone non black on here deals with racism.
Haaaail nah that ***** tweakin... for one NikeTalk can’t even tell who black n who not. Which what I was sayin.. and number two NikeTalk ain’t racist to nobody. And definitely ain’t racist to white people

Zo with the pump outta the triple threat, got Mitchell on his back, put him in jail, and hit the 8 footer with good mechanics. Damn not that impressive but definitely progress!

Back
Top Bottom