**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I mean how much of a beef can jeanie have with Jerry when his son seems to have good standing in the org? I'm all in on Pat tho, dude doesn't take the BS & he checks off that Lakers box that they love.

I mean how much of a beef can jeanie have with Jerry when his son seems to have good standing in the org? I'm all in on Pat tho, dude doesn't take the BS & he checks off that Lakers box that they love.

Cause him and Phil hated each other

Seems like whenever a story is rumored like Pat Riley or what Colin is saying with “lakers have their next pres, he’s just part of a team in the playoffs...” it’s never true

If I’m the next hire, I pull a John Lynch and tell the team that if the info leaks then I don’t want the job. Let’s see if you can keep it a secret

uzoy415dgat21.jpg

Everything always leaks with the Lakers. I don’t know which side is doing it but I don’t why Lakers can’t just keep things under the radar SMH

Seems like whenever a story is rumored like Pat Riley or what Colin is saying with “lakers have their next pres, he’s just part of a team in the playoffs...” it’s never true

If I’m the next hire, I pull a John Lynch and tell the team that if the info leaks then I don’t want the job. Let’s see if you can keep it a secret

The only one that makes sense is Sam Pretsi given his connection to Monty Williams and they're currently a playoff team. Who knows. I'm still pissed Rob is running ****.

Lue better take what he can get...
This!!! If he was a good coach, why haven’t any other teams picked him up.

Monty needs to be the HC
Lue can be AHC

Everyone is happy.

Laker fans get a good HC, Bron still gets his guy.

Back
Top Bottom