**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

So with Kemba making all NBA now it'd be surprising if he left $80 mil on the table. However Beal didn't make it, so we should definitely try and see if we can pry him from the Wizards.
Beal's the better option by far.
No one should pay an undersized guard approaching 30 that kind of money.

Beal is the prototypical 3 and D guy that would fit with Bronny
Kawhi would be the ultimate version of that :lol:

Whoever voted for Bagley/Sabonis needs to lose their vote for good :lol:

Bron > Bagley 10 times out of 10

C11FDCF5-2E6F-4825-9E76-B34B80BB0CBA.jpeg

With klay not making an all nba team does that help him be a laker?

If you can keep one of the zo Ingram kuz plus 4 for AD that would be almost fair.
And add any of the K free agents and build around ring chasers? Is that the plan

^ Klay would be more inclined to stay though I think, especially if/with KD leaving. Back to regularly scheduled programming basically.

Man, the amount of OLD WASHED Jordan **** eaters that are going to hate on space jam is going to be comical. Grown *** men gonna be running to the theaters to see a kids movie just to hate on it :rofl:

Man, the amount of OLD WASHED Jordan **** eaters that are going to hate on space jam is going to be comical. Grown *** men gonna be running to the theaters to see a kids movie just to hate on it :rofl:

I’m taking my kids. It’s all just entertainment man. None of this is serious. Love or hate Bron, Lakers struggles/drama, space Jam.......all just entertainment

I’m taking my kids. It’s all just entertainment man. None of this is serious. Love or hate Bron, Lakers struggles/drama, space Jam.......all just entertainment

Fa sho...not talking about people in here. This is coming from someone who wants Lebron traded lol, I think we all can agree there are some people who take the Lebron hate to a weird place :lol:

So with Kemba making all NBA now it'd be surprising if he left $80 mil on the table. However Beal didn't make it, so we should definitely try and see if we can pry him from the Wizards.

Highly unlikely that he leaves 80 on the table.

After hearing him talk about MJ on Darius and Q's podcast, I just don't seem him leaving charlotte. He said something to the effect of just talking to Mike about regular stuff on a daily basis was the coolest thing ever and beyond his wildest dreams. Add in the fact that Mike can throw the biggest bag at him? Please.

I'd rather have Kawhi, Beal, AD even Jimmy.

Kemba's game is gonna age like Deron Williams' game---poorly.

The fact that Zo filéts Kemba and puts him on the highlight reel every time they play also makes me want to pass on Kemba.

Zo is gonna pan out y'all!

Highly unlikely that he leaves 80 on the table.

After hearing him talk about MJ on Darius and Q's podcast, I just don't seem him leaving charlotte. He said something to the effect of just talking to Mike about regular stuff on a daily basis was the coolest thing ever and beyond his wildest dreams. Add in the fact that Mike can throw the biggest bag at him? Please.

I'd rather have Kawhi, Beal, AD even Jimmy.

Kemba's game is gonna age like Deron Williams' game---poorly.

The fact that Zo filéts Kemba and puts him on the highlight reel every time they play also makes me want to pass on Kemba.

Zo is gonna pan out y'all!
giphy.gif

The question is will the Hornets even offer the Supermax to Kemba. That’s a lot of money to tie up with one 3rd team all nba player who’s really more like a top 20-22 player

The question is will the Hornets even offer the Supermax to Kemba. That’s a lot of money to tie up with one 3rd team all nba player who’s really more like a top 20-22 player
They won’t offer him the max, Jordan doesn’t want to go over the luxury tax

What are the options? If they let him walk they're the worst team in the league.

Back
Top Bottom