**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

i hope the lakers keep kuz. dudes streaky but when it was mainly him and bron on offense he was puttin up numbers

Jrue is 28

He won’t be sticking around for a 5 year rebuild. I expect him to be moved too. But ya Pels will be exciting with all that young talent.

They’ll end up in a tough position when it’s time to give contracts to Ingram, Zo, Kuz, then Zion and Garland and others.

I saw alot of mock drafts that had us taking Mitchell Robinson. The Wagner pick was out of the blue
They say Mitchell Robinson was promised by the lakers. Then they had last second change of heart bc he wasn’t ready lol

We are definitely getting AD this summer.

I say we def getting AD bc if you’re the pelicans and you end up with zo, BI, Kuzma, Garland and Zion. Holy **** that is an amazing place to start. Plus a great GM and great coach.

I say we def getting AD bc if you’re the pelicans and you end up with zo, BI, Kuzma, Garland and Zion. Holy **** that is an amazing place to start. Plus a great GM and great coach.
the stars are aligning. #4 was a huge break. that pick trumps anything the celtics could offer.

and unlike demps, griffin is amicable.

I’m saying talking heads saying Celtics, Clippers and Knicks have much better offers than the Lakers....

A core of Zo, Zion, BI, Kuz is nasty in 3-4 years

the lakers will never get a player of his caliber in FA. AD wants to play here, lebron is still top 3.

durant may be leaving, portland, denver are pretenders and houston’s window has closed. lebron and AD can deliver a title in 2 yrs.

Then we'll still have space for another max level player. Even if we strike out on KD and Kawhi, AD/Lebron/Jimmy Butler or AD/LeBron/Kemba or even AD/LeBron and decent role players are enough to compete

young core man
and imagine if by some stroke of god RJ goes 4 or they can trade up with that 4 to get RJ

Looks like Pelinka did his old teammate Juwan a favor by interviewing him and keeping his name in the news as a candidate. It worked.

They knew the Michigan job was gonna open up soon.

Many in high positions help their buddies . But everyone wanted to criticize Luke for it

59893000_475156349894457_4775825928397444861_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom