**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If Bron can deliver this I'll never slander him again. Myrie is mini Mamba and my 2nd favorite player behind Russ, I'd cry real thug tears if he put on the purple and gold.

giphy.gif

Hunter is the best fit for the roster if the pick isn't moved with young guys. He might not be a superstar but I think he will be a high level defender and upper-mid tier shooter. He knows how to use his size to his favor on mismatches when attacking well too.

Hunter is the best fit for the roster if the pick isn't moved with young guys. He might not be a superstar but I think he will be a high level defender and upper-mid tier shooter. He knows how to use his size to his favor on mismatches when attacking well too.

I kind of agree but it’s not sexy at all so I doubt we do it.

NBA media is all posturing
esp when it comes to Lakers lol
dudes are taking any chance to **** on the lakers and run flagrant with it

If you been a Laker fans since the Shaq/Kobe days you should already know not to believe anything til it happens. The Lakers have always had "rumors" and "sources" about players coming here or being traded here. Jason Kidd, the alleged "handshake agreement" OG Buss for KG, the Kobe trade to the Bulls, you can throw the CP3 deal in there. This is normal for the Lakers. The hot take era just caught up to them.

If you been a Laker fans since the Shaq/Kobe days you should already know not to believe anything til it happens. The Lakers have always had "rumors" and "sources" about players coming here or being traded here. Jason Kidd, the alleged "handshake agreement" OG Buss for KG, the Kobe trade to the Bulls, you can throw the CP3 deal in there. This is normal for the Lakers. The hot take era just caught up to them.

This. Remember Caron Butler to Utah for Boozer? Lol

Or Bynum for Kidd
Kobe to Clips for Odom

This. Remember Caron Butler to Utah for Boozer? Lol

Or Bynum for Kidd
Kobe to Clips for Odom

Don't remember Kobe for Odom :lol:

Charles Barkley said a couple years ago that the deal was done sending him to the Lakers in 91. He was celebrating and everthing then the 6ers pulled out. :lol:

Lamar Odom could’ve been one of the greats...

The fact that he pretty much half a**-ed his whole career (took drugs, didn't practice or train hard and ate like crap) and he was still a really good NBA player and contributor to a title team just shows you how much talent he had

If "worst case" is Jimmy + the #4 pick, I gotta admit that ain't horrible.

Lonzo/Caruso
Jimmy/Hart
Ingram/Kuz
Bron/Wagner
Javale/Williams

AND whatever position #4 goes.

If that kid can play, and everyone stays healthy, we'd be in some business.

Just need Durant to go to the Knicks and Kawhi to stay in Toronto.

Worst case. (Well, outside of missing a Max altogether)

KD + AD
Kawhi + AD
Kyrie + AD
Klay + AD
KD + #4
Kawhi + #4
Kyrie + #4
Klay + #4
Jimmy + #4
Trade for Beal
Kemba + #4

Well, almost worst case. Suppose Vucevic + #4 would be lower.

Or re-signing Rondo + Lance..... :lol:

AD sighting today at a Boomers in Irvine. Dunno what this means. Just wondering why anyone would choose to be all the down in Irvine, and then at a Boomers.

Back
Top Bottom