**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

When they got the east trophy and Masai said he's the best in the NBA and hes in Toronto, look at Kawhi face. Wreaked of guilt + not for long.
You might be right. Just watched it, he said he doesn’t care about being the best player just wants to win :nerd: :nerd:

Lmao why u make Irvine sound like mo Val where they ain **** but dirt .. still don’t know why he at boomers tho lmao dude was probably house shoppin in pelican hill

LOL I hear you- I mean I live down the street :lol:

I assumed he must have had some business meeting down here. Just trying to see how he decided to swing by his house in LA and be like "let's hit up that Boomers down in Irvine".
That said, there's always random celeb/athletes/famous peoples around here.

Last year when Kawhi made it known he wanted out of San Antonio a bunch of NT’ers on this thread “OMG don’t trade Lonzo and other young core for him, he’s damaged goods”

:lol:

This is why I'm in favor of giving up the farm for Anthony Davis, I would hate for us to see Anthony dropping 40 in the playoffs next year and we'll tell ourselves the difference between getting AD and not was a role player player like Josh Hart

Regarding Kawhis injury, a year ago we didn't know what type of shape who I would be in. It was a valid concern.

Last year when Kawhi made it known he wanted out of San Antonio a bunch of NT’ers on this thread “OMG don’t trade Lonzo and other young core for him, he’s damaged goods”

:lol:

Don't remember people saying that but Pop wasn't trading him to the Lakers anyway. :lol: We coulda offered the whole roster. You see he was calling the Pels telling them not to deal wit us.

Kawhi’s sister doing a live stream.
Listen closely in the background, someone says, “they know darn well he ain’t playing there next year”
People sayin it’s Kawhi’s uncle.
The sister deleted the video a couple hrs ago also

Kawhi def strikes me as a cat who truly marches to his own drum regardless of outside perception....

I can definitely see him leaving, dood always does whats best for HIM....does that mean he's coming to wear the purple and gold....I cant say but, he will do whatever he wants....

Dont expect this dood to be swayed by guilt or peer pressure....

He is also in a rare position career-wise many players will never reach....

He's already an ESTABLISHED champion, finals MVP....he's already reached that "made man" status guys like westbrook, harden, giannis are seeking....he wants to win but he DOES NOT HAVE TO WIN, he already has...at this point in his career he can call his own shot, its not like he's desperate to win a ring...most likely, he wants to play at home. Thats what most guys in the L want to do....1. WIN a ring 2. Play at home.

If he can walk onto toronto this year and take them ALL THE WAY to the finals.....best believe he can link up with LJ and our guys and get to the finals also.

Dood is literally plug and play.

It's still possibly he come here. He grew up a Laker, remember that....you KNOW he want to win a chip in that purp and gold and be enshrined with the rest of our greats. Imagine growing up in SD and having that dream and now its a very attainable possibility......almost storybook ****.

Where did he grow up? Thought I heard Moreno Valley, I know he went to HS there

Does Kawhi still drive that 2000 suburban? Definitely a different cat

not exactly sure, im a BAY AREA cat...but I always heard he was from the SD area...not so sure of the topography down there

Riverside. Went to uni out there while he was in HS. Lots of hype over him. My ex gf lil sister tried to shoot her shot at him but was smoothly curved.

I remember getting kicked out of a dorm party at San Diego State by some basketball players around tourney time when Kawhi was there.

We don't need him >D

Got a homie who use to be coo wit kawhi at canyon springs.. said kawhi moved out with his moms but gave they old house to his sister. So he still got family in mo val. Never really lived extravagant in San Antonio either.

I remember getting kicked out of a dorm party at San Diego State by some basketball players around tourney time when Kawhi was there.

We don't need him >D
Lmaoo that’s when you take the the L n take yo *** to trujillos

He’s good in Toronto for life. Even if he leaves he got them so far!

He wins a championship and dips...he’s a legend
He loses he took them to their first finals ever

And what’s with these teams suddenly wanting Zo after reports saying he wasn’t a good trade asset :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom