**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Vlade is a good guy, hated him in SAC

But people forget how good he was with the Lakers in those Elden Campbell, Ceballos, NVE, EJ years.......even earlier with Sedale Threatt he was a very good player for us

Yeah people and the young Laker fans on here forget how good he was in his Laker days and that he was on the 1991 Finals team that lost to Jordan and the Bulls 1st championship.

The espn 30 for 30 documentary: "Once Brothers" about him and Drazen Petrovic is amazing and a sad story.

How? Unless Noah gets picked up.
We can just drop Dwight and pick up Noah.
Bc Noah will get picked up. And if he doesn’t well, you coulda had him since trading camp to build rapport. He is a much better passer then Dwight. Which is underrated in these forums

Exactly. And Dwight Howard is a prime example. He was a top 10 NBA player when he left the Lakers but still made sure he didn't burn any bridges when he left.

You never know where your career is going to take you so you should never bad-mouth another team.
There are only 30 NBA teams in the league, why take away an opportunity to play for one?
:lol: especially for guys like josh hart. he could be china bound in 5 years.

Jeff Katz starting up a LA Sports site and radio show all about LA sports and it’s looking to get the word around. Looking for people to tweet during games from that account too. If anyone wants an alternative to the 710 bs with the national shows.

OK. Josh Hart but yeah all those hours you put in playing Fortnite and going to tournaments for it. But yeah you said you gave your heart, and put everything into the Lakers while you were there.

OK. Josh Hart but yeah all those hours you put in playing Fortnite and going to tournaments for it. But yeah you said you gave your heart, and put everything into the Lakers while you were there.

Not to be a Zo Stan but is this classic fake news from ESPN? If I’m not mistaken, Zo was talking about the original ZO2s he wore his first couple games of summer league and not the “remix” versions he worse late his rookie and all of 2nd season? If so, this is false reporting citing injuries and pointing it at his shoes. Just trying to be objective. No wonder I have been happier boycotting these stupid espn shows and social media

Not to be a Zo Stan but is this classic fake news from ESPN? If I’m not mistaken, Zo was talking about the original ZO2s he wore his first couple games of summer league and not the “remix” versions he worse late his rookie and all of 2nd season? If so, this is false reporting citing injuries and pointing it at his shoes. Just trying to be objective. No wonder I have been happier boycotting these stupid espn shows and social media
Yeah you nailed it.

IMG_2305.jpg

Ooped my friend a ticket to Kobe book signing, meet and greet in Newport last night. Bought the ticket in Boston and work wouldn't let me fly for the day but did as much as I can and I made him take a photo of me and my fiance with Mamba lolol

Vlade is a good guy, hated him in SAC

But people forget how good he was with the Lakers in those Elden Campbell, Ceballos, NVE, EJ years.......even earlier with Sedale Threatt he was a very good player for us

I see him often around Sacramento. He frequents a coffee shop I go to sometimes. Smokes like a chimney! I always want to go up to him and talk about his days with the Lakers but I always just let it be. Actually was just watching some highlights of him from those days yesterday, he was a great player.

IMG_2305.jpg

Ooped my friend a ticket to Kobe book signing, meet and greet in Newport last night. Bought the ticket in Boston and work wouldn't let me fly for the day but did as much as I can and I made him take a photo of me and my fiance with Mamba lolol

So was the book singing event setup where he was only signing his new book and not Laker jerseys, his NIKE sig shoes, Basketballs, or other memorabilia.

So was the book singing event setup where he was only signing his new book and not Laker jerseys, his NIKE sig shoes, Basketballs, or other memorabilia.

It was photo meet and greet and then presigned copies of the book after the photo. And yep nothing else was to be signed.
Tickets ($20) were easier to cop than 99 percent or sneakers but pissed I couldn't fly back.

Back tracking....

Don't these players have agents? I'm always kind of surprised when athletes say they hear news on social media.

Also, the team doesn't owe you much. the same way the team might find out you're signing with the new team via free agency on the news, you hear that you're being traded to a new team on the news. That's just the business.

Thank god we traded Vlade. Otherwise he would have been our GM right now

Someone on Twitter mentioned that Harrison Barnes was averaging 20ppg and got traded in a middle of the game, whereas Josh Hart averaging 7PPG crying that he wasn't notified by the team...

Back
Top Bottom