**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lol if u think free throws lost us this game

Look at the fourth quarter. For like 6 straight minutes we ran the same play OVER AND OVER AND OVER. BI with the ball at the key. Dribble dribble long jumper. Etc. no subs. No outta time out plays etc.

Lol if u think free throws lost us this game

Look at the fourth quarter. For like 6 straight minutes we ran the same play OVER AND OVER AND OVER. BI with the ball at the key. Dribble dribble long jumper. Etc. no subs. No outta time out plays etc.

Coaching....that's coaching.

Reactions: MVP
Brandon Ingram the worst mutha ****in player on this sorry *** team. Get this man the **** outta here the **** he keep taking mid range contested shots for

Brandon Ingram the worst mutha ****in player on this sorry *** team. Get this man the **** outta here the **** he keep taking mid range contested shots for

At one point he was 7 of 14 and rolling.

Then it went to **** real quick....

Luke can't turn them into 3pt shooters and good ft shooters overnight. :lol:

That's on them. And missing the 2 best players. What the hell do y'all think is gonna happen?

Luke can't turn them into 3pt shooters and good ft shooters overnight. :lol:

That's on them. And missing the 2 best players. What the hell do y'all think is gonna happen?
My thing is that BI iso crap if it’s not working don’t try and force it. Correct me if I’m wrong but the same thing happened I’m that clipper game. It was mostly BI iso and it killed our offense same thing tonight
Open 3s are a different monster. Can’t be too mad at that.

Man our young guys struggle closing out these 4th quarters, BI trying to take over the 4th, but need to make better decisions and stop shooting contested shots, zo and everybody else can't make free throws

BI was balling.

Struggled huge in the 4th. Reaches 40+ minutes. Gassed?

We are down to about a 7 man rotation after losing Kuz.

If we had Kuz in the 4th, might have taken it.

But, missed 13 free throws and a dozen open 3's, while giving up 10 more offensive rebounds. Recipe for losing.

Lonzo 35 minutes
1-4 FG
1-4 FT
3 pts, 7 assts, 4 rebs

I need more from him with Rondo and Lebron out

BI was balling.

Struggled huge in the 4th. Reaches 40+ minutes. Gassed?

We are down to about a 7 man rotation after losing Kuz.

If we had Kuz in the 4th, might have taken it.

But, missed 13 free throws and a dozen open 3's, while giving up 10 more offensive rebounds. Recipe for losing.

Facts.

But I still wonder why Luke doesn't see him struggling and sit him for a few min.

Run some pick and roll with Zo and Zu...

Something.

Dah well. Gotta move on.

Next 7 games I believe are teams below .500.

Gotta hope the injury bug stops biting us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom