**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Facts.

But I still wonder why Luke doesn't seem him struggling and sit him for a few min.

Run some pick and roll with Zo and Zu...

Something.

Dah well. Gotta move on.

Next 7 games I believe are teams below .500.

Gotta hope the injury bug stops biting us.

I hear you, but that would mean 4th quarter, no Bron, no Rondo, no Kuz, and now no Ingram.

Zo/KCP/Hart/Lance/Center lineup. That would have caused rioting in here.

BI just has to increase that stamina, get that Kobe energy.

We actually played pretty good. We are a freaking g league team now. No rondo LeBron Kuzma. Winded McGee. ******ed coach. Bad combo

Y’all remember Zo’s pre draft workout interview when he said the Lakers need a point guard who’s a leader and that’s who he is?

We saw Rondo lead the team on Christmas. I’m really hoping Lonzo can do that, yet to see it

Screenshot_20190102-221857.png
IMG_20190102_221927.jpg

Trade coming :nerd:

I hear you, but that would mean 4th quarter, no Bron, no Rondo, no Kuz, and now no Ingram.

Zo/KCP/Hart/Lance/Center lineup. That would have caused rioting in here.

BI just has to increase that stamina, get that Kobe energy.

And strength. He struggled against skinny Ferguson too

We lost by 7 and we missed 13 free throws. Do we not practice free throws? I feel like we never make two free throws in a row.:smh:

Games like this are why I don't get hyped when Ingram has a good game. He played one of the best games of his career against Sacremento and he follows it up with an iso heavy, trash performance like this. I dont think he's ever had two good games in a row.

"BuT hE's OnLy 21, ThOuGh":smh:

Chill on BI, clearly no one was making shots. He’s our best shot creator and y’all trippin? Kuz was out so that hurt as well. Games like this happen

While we wonder if Ingram was gassed, we also wanted him to defend PG too?

Folks, at some point, realize the kid ain't MJ/Kobe/Bron. We can't be telling him to carry the load on both ends of the court for 40+ minutes vs a better team without 3 key guys. C'mon peeps.

This, no.

Shot selection, sure.
Not calling a timeout after the first few empty possessions to start the fourth.
Not putting McGee back in the game to rebound.
Benching Lonzo and making Ingram the lone ball handler. Subbing in Lance for Lonzo was the cherry on top.

Reactions: MVP
Not calling a timeout after the first few empty possessions to start the fourth.
Not putting McGee back in the game to rebound.
Benching Lonzo and making Ingram the lone ball handler. Subbing in Lance for Lonzo was the cherry on top.

You noticed Javale, right? He didn't last 90 seconds man.

Zo was good on D, he wasn't helping on O.

And who else did we have to sub? Bench a little short.

He'll, I have only spoke on Bron/Rondo/Kuz, we ain't even mention Beasley would have helped in a game like this. This that game he gets 11-12 points outta nowhere, alas.

Y'all just always wanna blame coach, while OKC has the 3 best players on the court, guess Billy is a great coach.

Y’all ever listen to Luke post game? He literally addresses everything y’all criticize him for :lol:

Na. Easy to say all we have to do is make this and make that and we will be in it.

Other team will make adjustments as well.

But they put up a good fight. At least they didn’t get blown out.

Back
Top Bottom