New York Giants Season Thread!...The Tommy Cutlets Era

What should the Giants do in the first round?

• Take a QB

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Barkley

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Chubb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trade down

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:rofl::rofl:
Team is going to be hot garbage. We winning 2-5 games this year . See Dallas steam rolling us tomorrow. I just pray to the football God's that we don't run Saquon into the ground for hopeless seasons.

they won 5 last year with the toughest schedule for first 9 games and 6th toughest for the season AND that was off a 3 win season.....the schedule is much softer this year as it should be...although i think the jets/bills are improving and both can actually not having losing records which would be rare for that division....rare? nah i doubt its ever happened during bradys run....

giants don't play on road back to back and one road game is at metlife and their furthest trip out west is vs dallas week 1.

we lost to the cowboys last year one game by 7 and one by 1 point, this team is better

Giants 24-17

Giants gonna have the worst defense in the league.

I think the OL is gonna be improved and will fool people into thinking our offense is good.

Daniel Jones starting by week 6

4-12 is my prediction

D looked scary bad......missed tackles kept 2 drives going that lead to TDs rather than FG and punt......no sacks on dak, maybe 2 hits? easy day for QB their first TD drive they were going empty backfield picking apart the young guys......

FB dive on 3rd and 2? you go for it on 3rd down and 4th down and best player doesnt touch ball? insane barkley should never go 3-4 plays without touching the ball.

the offense needs to help the defense, dallas D got long breaks thanks to long drives by the O. giants again and again easy 3 and outs and bunch of dink and dunks.

bills 1 win away from being 2-0 and best team in NY/NJ

Like I said . . We got ran thru :lol:

Inexperienced defense, no pass rushers, no playmakers. Bettchers scheme and blitz packages made Dak look like prime Peyton. A ****in Dakota Prescott went for 400/4 on us. 2 win season coming up if our defense can't stop a nose bleed.

Like I said, worst defense in the league. Bottom 3 for sure.

Saquon only getting 11 carries is crazy. Not giving him the ball on 3&1 or 4&1 is unreal.

I’m not mad though, I’m expecting 2-3 wins for the year.

Giants defense is out of this world bad. I can't believe they put that product on the field yesterday, Dak looked like a superstar against this team :sick:

Giants been a disaster since Mara Jr took over. He needs to hire an actual football guy as VP/Operations and fade into the background.

the bills tipped a lot of balls vs jets/giants....good coaching....our guys? seems like they already gave up on the season....season is not over till its over.....cowboys and bills are better than us at this point in the year.....and to be real the way cowboys/eagles look they are gonna be 11+ win teams easy filled with talent at all levels.

Giants been a disaster since Mara Jr took over. He needs to hire an actual football guy as VP/Operations and fade into the background.

I think he’s trying too hard to please everyone.

They should have never benched Eli for Geno, that was a huge mistake. Now they’re busy trying to makeup and kiss *** with everyone.

Also shouldn’t have brought Eli back this year, should have cut him. Huge mistake bringing him back and drafting a QB at 6. We have no money cause of Eli. You have to keep Eli or draft a QB and get the kid some talent.

I said it earlier this roster has zero ****in talent. You got Saquon and Engram and then 45+ practice squad players. This team couldn’t have mishandled Eli and OBJ any worse, they truly ****ed their situations

This team really thought they could compete and had a decent team. What a ****in joke. I said 2-3 wins all season long. Then started to buy into some of the hype and thought 5 games max. It’s definitely gonna be a 2-3 win team.

Giants handled the benching like mental midgets. Eli shoulda been asked for a trade or quit lol.

Insane that Gettleman or Mara haven't said a word about benching Eli.

Landon Collins and Flowers interview about Gettleman. .. Jesus man.. this dude has no long term vision. If that ****s true that there were trade offers for Flowers in the off-season that he denied just to end up cutting him anyways during the season :sick::sick:

well what were the trade offers? he was a bum and jags didnt even want him. 5-7? i wouldnt either the giants hoped they had a stronger line by adding solder the rookie and moving flowers to RT, that was wrong but worth the shot.....the kid can do all the interviews he wants he was the worst ranked tackle in football most of the weeks he played.......the giants failed flowers by not moving him inside like the skins did.....

we knew this day was coming but don't get benching eli off a week where he didnt even have his top 2 WRs.....yup he has barkley stud RB and TE that is above avg and line that is looking decent can't cry that he didnt have talent sunday, nope but lets be real the giants sunday had the worst WR group in the NFL this past sunday by a lot.....and thats how his career likely ends with giants? if i were him id be insanely pissed.....i would have given him one more game.....but you don't draft a QB 6 to start him in 2020

i do think now that the coach wanted jones in sooner rather than later because he feels that eli can't run his offense.....and i think he used the way josh allen looked vs giants D the abilty to move around as a hey owners you saw what josh did to us? well thats what i want jones to do to teams

and to think that people really thought that the mannings wanted jones to land on the giants, yup this is what they wanted right? lol

the coach and GM are tied to this QB....they have at least 3 months, 14 tops......

i do think jones has good talent to work with, shep coming back, tate in a few weeks, the fastest WR slayton coming back sunday, engram, barkley, maybe avg line? he can't look terrible.....if he doesnt look like a franchise QB by the end of the season, fire them all

Back
Top Bottom