***MLB FEET, EQUIPMENT, AND UNIFORMS 2024***NEW THREAD

In keeping with the tradition of past MLB and Baseball postings within this forum. We shall see what the 2024 season will bring. Let us try to keep up with the trends and products that the many brands will throw at us this year. So let's follow the past rules just like the last thread and enjoy this year to the fullest. Thank you all.

It's annoying because they already released the Elites and MCS versions, hell, the MCS' are already on sale. What is Nike waiting for???

Naw, I think they are probably waiting for at least training camp to start. I was promised at least 15 editions of his shoe and I am sticking with that lol

Naw, I think they are probably waiting for at least training camp to start. I was promised at least 15 editions of his shoe and I am sticking with that lol
I wonder if NIke is rethinking that 15 editions for him? I think they rather have Judge be the face.

Really wish Judge would help bring back some Mids. But he's been hooked on lows for so long I won't hold my breath.

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 8.32.33 AM.png

Finally, they are on dicks

Has anyone seen any Nike spring catalogues and had a peak if there is anything new on the way outside of the Trout 9? I feel like we’ve basically had the same lineup from Nike since 2020 outside of a couple Griffey surprises.

Holy ****! :emoji_confounded:

-

A new Nike template for all MLB jerseys. Front and back numbers are now smaller then previous years + all teams have the same size letters and numbers. Unreal......
They did the Dodgers dirty as well.

Ohtani with a fake looking 400+ dollar jersey!

Last edited:
Fanatics absorbed the manufacturing plant where majestic produced the MLB unis and Nike outsourced from once they acquired the rights.
Not a good sign for this upcoming year. All this jazz about Nike making strides to have the most technologically advanced wardrobe for players to wear was just a lie. At this point players would rather wear wool jerseys than to wear jerseys bought from Lids.

Card collectors are going to start complaining too since they now own Topps and Panini.

The limited jerseys actually they’re selling look better in hand than the authentic ones so far this year.

In fairness to nike, this is probably equally, or mostly, on fanatics production quality. Don’t think nike has production facilities in the states so they had to outsource and use the old majestic facilities to continue to pump out supply to teams throughout the season. Fanatics has been known to have poor production quality and unfortunately absorbed the only facility Nike had.

The limited jerseys actually they’re selling look better in hand than the authentic ones so far this year.

In fairness to nike, this is probably equally, or mostly, on fanatics production quality. Don’t think nike has production facilities in the states so they had to outsource and use the old majestic facilities to continue to pump out supply to teams throughout the season. Fanatics has been known to have poor production quality and unfortunately absorbed the only facility Nike had.
Wait till Nike outsources sneakers to be made by the same people that make the Walmart brand

Right, Fanatics suck donkey****, but according to this, it is Nike who is to blame :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

https://uni-watch.com/2024/02/14/nike-and-fanatics-whos-responsible-for-mlbs-new-uniforms/

Nike no doubt made some changes to the uniforms, but the poor quality is coming from production. I get the feeling Nike/Fanatics are not in line on this and it's going to force Nike to open up a facility in the states.

Back
Top Bottom