New York Giants Season Thread!...The Tommy Cutlets Era

What should the Giants do in the first round?

• Take a QB

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Barkley

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Chubb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trade down

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^^wearing his jersey and acting like they were not killing him. they now say i didnt kill him i killed the pick.....nope not the case, the "experts" killed HIM and the sheep followed the "experts" down the black hole

#NOTME

KID LOOKS LEGIT, spins it, spirals left and right never seen so many in my life......AND he can throw deep....just was off on a few......if we are going deep needs to be slayton or shep or jones not some dude named bennie

D improved 2nd half

Jenkins tried to lose this game for us....the run D hasnt been that bad this year.....

Giants line allowed way too much pressure, its a lot to ask a QB to look down the field and avoid the pass rush....thats what eli did too much watched for the pass rush and got rid of it quick.....solder is back to his first hafl last season form...ugh

pass rush improved this week.....can the D improve???....past 2 games 2nd halfs they improved from the 1st half....although jenkins did allow what should have been game winning play

Great win without the best player on the team doing anything and best defensive player on the team having a horrible game....

giants have same record as eagles....

Last edited:
not trying to beat a dead horse but only if we had odell... obviously whats done is done just sucks that we got rid of odell since jones is legit...the qb position is finally addressed and we got the rb position on lock...would be nice to have an elite wr to compliment jones... hes only going to get better just needs to watch those fumbles but it was his first game so not even mad... plus he ran for 2 tds already and got the win :pimp:

I’m still here and I’ll say I didn’t like the pick and I’m still not a fan but it’s his time to show what he can do. Still not a fan of Gettleman and still don’t think he knows what he’s doing.

Danny dimes turning me in to a fan. Down 18 with Saquon leaving the game and won it for us. Gave some much needed life to the organization that we've been waiting for man. He does have to clean up the fumbles tho, as he had a couple in preseason and that one in garbage time vs the cowboys. But that'll get worked out with more experience hopefully

And yeah I do wish we still had Odell man. Him, Barkley and Jones growing in the offense would've been a ****ing treat to watch. We still got fleeced for Odell smh.

Jabrill and Jenkins :sick:

That play with him an jabrill was like watching our past 2 seasons in a nutshell. Got a fumble, ogletree pulls hamstring during the return and peppers pushes him down while not even paying attention to him just for everything to be called back dead :lol:

I still think we should have drafted Josh Allen at 6 and got DJ at 17 or if you were worried about not getting him. Move up to 10 or something to get DJ

nevermind i see your talking about another josh allen lol.... at the time i agree but after seeing DJ play im not even mad at the pick...DJ reminds me of a young eli just more athletic...remember eli use to be chuckin that ball all over the field to burress... i guess we not making the playoffs this year... just heard about barkley being down for 4-8 weeks smh

Last edited:
I was never against the guy I just wished we grabbed Allen first and him second. Either way, strong first game.

Bummed about Saquon. No need to rush him let him take all the time he needs.

^^^broncos traded out of 10 pretty much right after giants drafted jones.....and maybe skins were looking to trade up? maybe panthers?? what about pats? there was talk months after 2018 draft that pats were attempting to take baker top 10 if he fell out of top 4......its 100% possible........and trust me we will hear stories as the years go on if jones is legit......if you recall mahomes was ranked 3rd QB by most "experts" yet he went ahead of watson at 10.......chiefs traded up from 27 that year to 10 to get what most experts thought was 3rd best QB who would be in the 15-20 range in fact there were some mocks that had mahomes falling to 27 at chiefs but they didnt want to risk it and traded up to 10 for their guy.......the GM put his career on jones being the guy.........easier less risk move for the career is sitting there taking josh allen and get QB later....

and its def possible that gettlemen got played, after the draft it was thought that the skins played him and acted like they wanted jones.....maybe...........but i think its more likely that cundiff played gettleman.......why? whats the gain? 1. he gets his QB more money. 2. he gets to tell recruits he was involved with 3 Qbs that went in top 10.......all he has to do is tell gettleman hey elway keeps calling about Daniel

skins missed on 2 easy TDs should have been closer than it was.....it seems like corners dont get much safety help in this D system......pass rush is getting better and better.....vikings next, i'd take 24 or less points allowed

if you're 6'2 250 lbs head to metlife and sign your contract to be MLB

Last edited:
the crazy thing is we were working on a trade for mahomes but it fell through... but its whatever need to move on and jones is the future... he had a decent game but hes still needs to learn and get better... the first game mad fumbles and now 2 INT's... hes a rookie so there will be growing pains... cant expect much from him this year but to get better into year 2...

The mistakes he’s making are coachable/fixable. So far he looks better than the other rookie QBs

giants rookie watch on D....
baker has not looked like worst CB in NFL past 2 weeks.
Lawrence 17.3% pressure rate #2 among IDL in NFL behind Calais
Ximines more sacks than OV and same number of sacks as josh allen with half the # of snaps

carter is been disappointment. someone wrote article that might be best to move him to ILB and start Ximines.

lets make cousins look like trash that he is on sunday

Another awful move by the Giants.

No sense to trade a 3 and 4 to sign a player that is a free agent and a player that people have been calling a bust.

GM and coaching staff gotta go, need a fresh start.

hes a bust far as value where he is drafted but hes a good starting all around NFL player.....on a good defense he def would add value and make the pass rusher coming from the LB spot shine......a playoff team should have traded for him...........however this is not that D......i don't understand the move, giants are not making playoffs, adding him hurts the development of the other young DL by taking snaps away......if you wanted him so bad sign him off season.....and you don't unload jenkins to get 3rd or 4th pick back? heck even a 5th would have been ideal

we need to tank for stud LT then draft D rest of draft

Last edited:
Giants are ****ed until Gettleman is gone. He’s made terrible trades and free agent signings, awful. Hit on a very few draft picks. People don’t like him, potential head coaches don’t like him. This is so obvious that he needs to go.

Back
Top Bottom