2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
we need that odell footage in the locker room

Gonna be looking like dirk in the finals

t8VhAU.gif

You are aware that whoever wins the NFC east will make the playoffs, right?

Eagles have starters that are supposed to come back from injury.. multiple DTs

Y’all are trash, I don’t give a ****. Eagles gotta trash offense and a trash defense. **** y’all F A G G O T S. WHOLE TEAM AND FANBASE CAN SUCK MY ****

And I’m tired of OBJ and his bull****. You know what you signed up for, it’s a team game. Play and shut the **** up. Saquon done more than you in this game and he’s still out there.

Y’all are trash, I don’t give a ****. Eagles gotta trash offense and a trash defense. **** y’all F A G G O T S. WHOLE TEAM AND FANBASE CAN SUCK MY ****

And I’m tired of OBJ and his bull****. You know what you signed up for, it’s a team game. Play and shut the **** up. Saquon done more than you in this game and he’s still out there.

24-6

"I'm told Odell Beckham is on his knees in the Philly locker room pleading to Long Cox and Smallwood to make him an Eagle." - Kristina Pink

In all fairness to Eli, you gave ODB thr number 13 so dumb ole eli would know who to throw to. You cant get another receiver and give him number 12 and not expect megamind Jr to not throw that **** to him

Just @ both of my names when y’all miss the playoffs. Refs and some lucky breaks going your way. Your team is dog s h i t and you Eagles fans know it

Looks like eagles will be

8 of last 9 vs Giants in New Jersey

And 17 of the last 21 overall

Have a good night thou

Almost as sassy as Odell

That was the goofiest offsides penalty ever by Jordan Matthews. Dude was lined up almost beside the Giants DL.

Y’all own us but refs definitely helped y’all out, refs showed us ZERO love

Da fuq they going to get help from the refs for? Damn near every pass has been a running back or wide receiver screen for 3 yards. There is nothing there to bail out. Cant expect things to fall your way if you dont take any shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom