Status
Not open for further replies.
Timid going to end bunking with The collector
what if they are really brothers

c4a.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Timid confirmed Soulja Boy
tenor.gif
Hollering. Im feeling like SOuljah lol. Let me head my butt to this backwoods planet fitness and work out before I drive my grandmother crazy lol. Granny already mad at me for almost getting in a fight with my pops earlier smh

Cmon my dude. :frown:

You were doing great. What happened?

Drinking all dem carbs is not conducive to being a lean mean papi b.

Whatever you’re going through you’ll be aight; after tonight forget about this slip up and get back on the grind. :pimp:
Yea thanks bro. I just got around negative family members who stressed me out with their bs and I slipped. Im gonna hit up the gym in a few to burn these calories. Its best for me to stay far away from fam unfortunately. They always stress me out and get me out of my zone. I got family members begging me for money like im an NFL player because theyre bums smh. Cant wait to get back home tomorrow,

I respect Josh Gordon because I can relate to what hes been through as far as mental health. Ive had a hard upbringing and seen a lot of ish throughout my life. No excuse for me to relapse though. Ive alwyas been one to shun counseling but Im getting counseling as soon as I get back home. I have a lot of demons and issues that I need to address. I gotta get my mind right.

Last edited:
IMG_1203.JPG

Is this real? I dont even know whats going on.
Afro up top, jheri curl out back. Shape up on E. Widows peak flourishing as usual.

I still find it odd that Ray Lewis obviously either murdered at least one person or covered up the murder of at least one person ... and no one seems care ...

I always liked Ray ... He was my starting middle linebacker in Madden every year in his prime ... I would trade for him before anyone in franchise mode ...

Still, I vividly remember when he won the super bowl after his incident ... And he was painted as a martyr of sorts ... An example of perseverance ...

What a ****ing joke ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom