2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
turned the tv on a tad late, what was on the tie?

Everybody that’s been killed by a cop over the last few years.

This **** had me dying

DB054DD3-06C0-43F2-BE72-953C3926305B.jpeg

I respect Josh Gordon because I can relate to what hes been through as far as mental health. Ive had a hard upbringing and seen a lot of ish throughout my life. No excuse for me to relapse though. Ive alwyas been one to shun counseling but Im getting counseling as soon as I get back home. I have a lot of demons and issues that I need to address. I gotta get my mind right.

Let’s get it straight... I know Josh personally... I worked with his older brother for a few years and I’ve driven Josh to and from Lamar... Practices, meetings, etc... his parents had a house in West University which is one of the richest areas in Houston... dad was a postman and mom was a nurse... he never hurt for anything... they struggled when they first got here from Haiti but that didn’t last long... he wanted to be from the hood, riding slabs, smoking, drinking, etc...

Dude been smoking since high school... no peer pressure but he did everything his brother did... the thing is family can be a crutch if you let it... his brotha was smoking around Josh daily... moved to LA and it got outta hand... Johnny didn’t make things any better... once he separated from His brother and leeches, he started his life together... I’ve been pulling for this kid to stop blaming everyone and accept his responsibility and actions on why he got kicked outta Baylor and Utah... praying for him and wishing him a good season so he can finally get paid!!!

WWE HOF >

Am I crazy for saying I never really cared for Ray Lewis? I obv recognized his talent but I was never this "Ray :pimp::pimp::pimp:" stan.

Watching some of this coverage of the HoF and I see Terrell Davis with his golden jacket.

I still don’t think he deserved to be a HoFer. He was good. But not HoF good. Too short of a career to be put in. Am I right or am I right?

TD was great. short career, but he was great.

terrell davis (first 4 years, 95-98)

•season

61 games

6413 rushing yards (105 yards average per game)

1 td average per game (56 rushing, 5 receiving)

•playoffs

8 games

1140 rushing yards (142 yards average per game)

12 tds (1.5 average per game)

3x 1st team all-pro

2x superbowl champion

superbowl 32 mvp

98 nfl mvp

rushed for 2008 yards in 98. he sat out 8 full quarters in the season when the broncos had a good lead in a game. in a sense, he rushed for 2008 yards in 14 games. if shanahan played him for those 8 quarters, the rushing record for a season could have been broken.

2008+125.5+125.5 = 2259 rushing yards (based on davis's average rushing yards per game in 98)

rushing record - 2105 by dickerson

•first 4 years rushing in nfl history

eric dickerson - 6968 yards, 4.8 ypc

earl campbell - 6457 yards, 4.6 ypc

terrell davis - 6413 yards, 4.8 ypc

no member in the hof has more rushing touchdowns than terrell davis (56) in their first 4 years in the nfl.

what could of been if he didnt get injured.

Urlacher's speech (the content) was good but god damn his delivery...reading off that screen as fast as he possibly could. did not feel one bit from the heart even tho im sure it was :lol:

Dawkin's speech was the total opposite. raw passion and emotion. Had no idea he was going through so much mentally.

Moss was exactly what i would have expected except for a couple things. i had no idea Scar sent him a letter like that, though. Belichick with the last but not least call out also surprised me as well.

Ray Lewis is a ****ing joke, man :rofl:

How Moss not going to mention Brady:smh:

he didn't mention any players and even if he did and left out Brady, i don't think it matters. this is about Randy. he didn't even shout out Cris Carter. so not surprised that Brady didn't get a shoutout.

I wish the best MLB that i have ever witnessed wasnt Ray Lewis, cant stand that fool, especially nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom