2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't better before midseason? :lol:

Quit frontin'. You got muzzled by all the L's like Jalen.

It's cool. See ya around, I guess.
I talk my **** win or loss. At the end of the day, it’s a outcome I can’t control. I’ve never hid after a loss. I was here when both the Lions AND Jags were trash. If you wanna believe I hid that’s fine. I just acknowledge the thread isn’t the same anymore.

I talk my **** win or loss. At the end of the day, it’s a outcome I can’t control. I’ve never hid after a loss. I was here when both the Lions AND Jags were trash. If you wanna believe I hid that’s fine. I just acknowledge the thread isn’t the same anymore.

That's one way to look at it.

Thread definitely ain't the same though with all these wannabe trolls and goal post moving morons in here, neither of which apply to you.

S&T will be dead within 3 years.

1442807266810.gif

What's this about a twitter group tho? :nerd:

That's one way to look at it.

Thread definitely ain't the same though with all these wannabe trolls and goal post moving morons in here, neither of which apply to you.

S&T will be dead within 3 years.

NBA thread will probably still be moving.

A handful of regulars just said **** it I’m out of here as the season started. Probably because they’ve been thinking about quitting some time before that and wanted to make sure they don’t get sucked back in or something. A handful are thread banned. Or just baller I’m not sure lol.

NBA thread will probably still be moving.

A handful of regulars just said **** it I’m out of here as the season started. Probably because they’ve been thinking about quitting some time before that and wanted to make sure they don’t get sucked back in or something. A handful are thread banned. Or just baller I’m not sure lol.

only baller is thread banned :lol:

timid site banned but he was zero value add. jules getting cooked sucks..he was cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom