2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KDquAx.gif

anyone cook steak indoors with a cast iron pan? how do you do it without all the smoke? i don't want my smoke alarm going off and my apt full of smoke. any ideas?

anyone cook steak indoors with a cast iron pan? how do you do it without all the smoke? i don't want my smoke alarm going off and my apt full of smoke. any ideas?

What kinda oil you using? I’m no chef but I know certain oils heat differently. I usually go with butter when I cook steaks on a cast iron and don’t have too many problems when it’s medium heat.

I can ask my sister in law, she’s a sous chef at some fancy hipster spot over here in Oakland

Just got some done on the grill with the North Face on
wow.png

But like raider5 raider5 mentioned. Use a high smoking point oil on the steak like peanut, olive and butter works too

Quick sears at a high heat and finish to temp in the oven

That’s a bad *** white girl. I’m not mad at him.

Man that’s one busted *** haircut by RG3 though :lol:

How at no point in his career has no teammate/friend/business partner brought his *** to a barbershop and got him a decent cut? I really think this dude just trims it down himself and never edges it up at all. But then he’s got that thin *** mustache that he obviously cares about so the whole thing is confusing.

RG3 scheduled those photos to be taken. Knew it was happening and paid money for someone to capture him with not even a hint of a lineup. We lost this man a long time ago

I dont know why this makes me laugh but #staysafe macbk macbk

Hope that dude finds himself on Freezing Cold Takes twitter.

I do. When I first moved in, the smoke alarm would go off, super annoying. Then I realized our microwave (installed above the stove) has a fan built in :lol: so I tend to put that on each time.

The key with a cast iron is to not even use oil as the pan heats. Just raise the heat to high & you can put your steak or w.e on when you see the pan start to smoke. From there, lower the heat a bit. Depending on your preference, 4 minutes each side and the steak is a perfect medium rare.

Last edited:
Dudes really talking like Dallas is some kind of juggunant after beating a Saints team at home on a short week :lol:

Please put your money on them on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom