2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gruden doesn't think the offense matters for a guy like Peterman.

"I don't know what offense they're running in Buffalo," Gruden said. "I don't know what the 'west coast' is anymore, but whatever offense you want to run, Peterman can run it. He's athletic. He can run the read option and he can handle a lot of football. He's a mature young man. I think he's going to be a starter in the NFL whether it's in Buffalo or some place in the next year or so."

:emoji_thinking:

Bortles & Peterman in, Carr to Jags. Book it.

A few games too late tbh. Hopefully Cam can rehab the whole offseason if he doesn't need surgery but if he does he needs to get it ASAP so he isn't rushed back like a few years ago
The team not shutting him down once he was hurt and we start 0-5 was a horrid decision. Hopefully they've learned from the past.

Everyone that has been shipped out of Oakland is because they had no desire to be there. Khalil was offered 20mil a year to stay, he declined, he didn’t wanna be a Raider he wanted the bag. Cooper has also made it clear he was unhappy in Oakland. Carr on the other hand grew up a Raider fan and wants nothing more than to finish his career a Raider. Gruden loves guys who are Raiders. Carr is a Raider. He’s not going anywhere

Everyone that has been shipped out of Oakland is because they had no desire to be there. Khalil was offered 20mil a year to stay, he declined, he didn’t wanna be a Raider he wanted the bag. Cooper has also made it clear he was unhappy in Oakland. Carr on the other hand grew up a Raider fan and wants nothing more than to finish his career a Raider. Gruden loves guys who are Raiders. Carr is a Raider. He’s not going anywhere

rumor is those guys had the same agent.. and because mack didnt take the deal, your owner decided all of that agent's players would be traded

or maybe yall are just trying pull a browns and moving all former 1st rounders

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2017/i...n-peterman-pittsburgh-panthers-nfl-draft-2017

Gruden's takeaways on QBs Joshua Dobbs, Nathan Peterman

Screenshot_20181219-124113_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20181219-124134_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20181219-124144_Chrome.jpg

Let's not forget his Tim Tebow takes. He gotta be the most overrated coach of all time.

rumor is those guys had the same agent.. and because mack didnt take the deal, your owner decided all of that agent's players would be traded

or maybe yall are just trying pull a browns and moving all former 1st rounders
No idea on that rumor. But I am very confident Carr will remain a Raider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom