2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a RedZone app I need to download in order to stream with a cable provider log-in, or do I do it through the NFL app? Apple TV if that matters.

NFL app, i believe. it was like that last year at least

knew you were a saints fan at heart.
giphy.gif

I don't see it on the NFL app dock at the moment, unless it will show up closer to kickoff.

nah they might have changed it, then. so last year, sunday ticket streaming was under the NFL app but they moved it it's own app this year. if you're not seeing a RedZone app, not sure where it might be.

How do I hustle direct tv out of free Sunday ticket. I’ve been a loyal customer forevever. They have it 2 years ago along with red zone. Should I just pull the “I’m going to Comcast, if y’all can’t do this for me,” route?
i got it for free for 5 years straight because I;ve been with them for so long. BUT, once they merged with AT&T, its been difficult. Extremely. Might have to do with me cancelling my mobile with AT&T but ever since, I've had to fight and not always come out on top.

Essentially, I told them I need my Dodgers so I'm leaving for Time Warner and how I've fallen on tough times and can;t afford it anymore. Even go to the extreme and pretend cancelled. Set a date you want it cancelled but called like 4 days before to say "look, I don't want to leave you guys. I love Directv. Lets stop playing games. Lets make it happen." It worked but i decided not to do it this year because i didn't have the energy to fight it. I did get them to drop my bill from $180 to $100 a couple of months ago but decided to not ask about the ticket. Just paid for it.

Sunday week 1 :pimp: :pimp:

Too bad it's still gonna be like 90 and humid as hell out here in NC :lol:

Gonna switch between giants vs Jags and Bucs vs the ****bois today. Will probably fall asleep at halftime and wake up with 2 minutes left in the game as is tradition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom