Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
5Lc0tE7.gif
Is that her?

Most starting QB's in the league suck anyway though

Completely different argument.

Kaep needs an elite defense to be worthwhile. Been saying it since day 1. That's the football argument, not the political one.

You can literally find posts about this years ago where I broke it down. Kaep is not a good quarterback. Athletic as ****, but he had a cap on how good he could be in any given season.

?

Kaep sucks. I commend everything he did and he's doing now, but he was not a good quarterback. Let's not get it twisted. Don't forget coaches admitting to having to cut the field in half because he couldn't make reads.

Their defense was the reason.

So he definitely shouldn't be employed on a NFL roster right now?

?

Kaep sucks. I commend everything he did and he's doing now, but he was not a good quarterback. Let's not get it twisted. Don't forget coaches admitting to having to cut the field in half because he couldn't make reads.

Their defense was the reason.

:lol:

Did you watch those playoff games or you just going with the typical "It was the defense."

They beat the Packers 45-31 with Kaep throwing for 263, 2TD's and running for 181. In that SB their defense gave up 34 to Flacco and they only lost by 3.

So he definitely shouldn't be employed on a NFL roster right now?

Not what I said. But he's being waaaayyy overrated only because of what's going on right now. People are seeming to forget. He is not a starter. Even if the starter for 10 teams don't deserve to be starting has nothing to do with Kaep. He still isn't a good QB.

I think he deserves to be in the league for sure. But everyone makes some dumbass comment like he was an every year all-pro. It's all political. Folks can't separate the two.

:lol:

Did you watch those playoff games or you just going with the typical "It was the defense."

They beat the Packers 45-31 with Kaep throwing for 263, 2TD's and running for 181. In that SB their defense gave up 34 to Flacco and they only lost by 3.

Yep. Watched it and broke it down years ago. No different that Flacco and Eli going on great runs due to their defense being the stability of the team and having phenomenal efforts themselves in the process.

He's hellla overrated right now and its all political.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom