2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes waited like 3 years for him to get right then cut him because he was late. Idiots

They'd be idiots to keep enabling him too. Lose lose. Can't let him show up late then start him after EVERYTHING that has gone on with this. Chance after chance...That's on Gordon.

Feels light but Josh was already on thin ice, makes sense I guess

Bigger issue here is he didnt fail a drug test (glad he's doing well on that front) and the league needs to conspire to block any chance he gets to the Patriots

If he's not getting suspended I'm def gonna need Hoody to take a crack at dude...

Really hoping he'll be extra motivated to not waste what could be his last chance

Yeah, I can understand it. Miss most of camp to "deal" with your issues, okay, okay...that's one thing, but then look like you're on track to play, show up late the next day complaining when all other signs said he was ready. As Jarvis would say, "its contagious, bruh."

Yeah, I can understand it. Miss most of camp to "deal" with your issues, okay, okay...that's one thing, but then look like you're on track to play, show up late the next day complaining when all other signs said he was ready. As Jarvis would say, "its contagious, bruh."
True

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom