2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@T0INE Deshaun threw for 300yds, two tds, an int, averaged 8.8 rush yards, and the Texans lost on a fake punt 20-17. The only person looking funny right now is Bill O’Brien

Vontae Davis did what evehu browns/ bills player ever wanted to do
And your a gawd damn lie. I guess you never played sports before. You never give up on your team mates. Plus it wasnt like the league was trying to sign this dude in the off season. B**** made *****

Last edited:
A simple oil change can do wonders for the longevity of a luxury automobile such as Mr.Carr

Routine maintenance fellas

let him talk. his team just beat that vaunted juggernaut Jete team. he earned it

That's why I had zero problems with anything dougie was doing during the super bowl

How many times we gotta see horror movie villains come back before we gotta realize unload the clip/cut off the head/check for a pulse

IMG_20180916_181915.jpg

That's why I had zero problems with anything dougie was doing during the super bowl

How many times we gotta see horror movie villains come back before we gotta realize unload the clip/cut off the head/check for a pulse

oh we're dead today. but if he thinks the dolphins are winning the division, he got bigger mental problems than Vontae :lol:

Is Magic gonna get the Jimmy G treatment and secure the brinks after a good season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom