2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the conversations with my wife that most men are scared to have with their girlfriends or just their female friends. Treat my wife better than most of the faithful men I know. My wife come before everything.

Why? Love my girl more than anything. I'd die for her. Jump in front of a car for her. Give her my last dollar or my only pair of TImbs. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me.

But I can't **** other girls every now and then? Most women don't care about the sex, they care about the relationship most men start with the new girl. I don't want that. Just head and tails and FOH.

I know so many men that cheat and start to like the side chick. That ain't me. I just want a nut from a different ***** once every few months and I'm out.
Because isn't the whole point of marriage to be faithful to one partner? Like what's the point of vows :lol:

But anyway, do you baller, might as well spend your Sundays smashing young ladies since the Giants ain't doing **** anyway

how many dicks is your girl taking each month, baller? don't be like none cause no one believing that **** when you out here on tinder and openly smashing other chicks

Because isn't the whole point of marriage to be faithful to one partner? Like what's the point of vows :lol:

But anyway, do you baller, might as well spend your Sundays smashing young ladies since the Giants ain't doing **** anyway

1. Nah, the point of marriage is to love, support, protect and be there for your partner. I do all the above. I wouldn't let a single thing ever happen to her. Like I said, I would take a bullet for her.

2. Giants making the playoffs this year, book it

how many dicks is your girl taking each month, baller? don't be like none cause no one believing that **** when you out here on tinder and openly smashing other chicks

It worries me how little y'all know about women.

Women don't give a **** about sex, they want a man to be there for them mentally and emotionally. Treat your woman like a princess and you're good.

They also don't want to be embarrassed or disrespected. It's real simple.

Women don't give a **** about sex, they want a man to be there for them mentally and emotionally. Treat your woman like a princess and you're good.

women don't care about sex? news to me...is your woman like 60 years old and dried up?

Baller you a fool if you don't believe yo wife not getting smutted out by some bearded cat, who steps on her head with da timbs on

My wife would never let anyone step on her head, not even me. I mean I guess if I asked she would but she not into that.

Some of y'all might want to DM me and I'll answer your questions about women cause some of y'all really don't know women.

Baller you a fool if you don't believe yo wife not getting smutted out by some bearded cat, who steps on her head with da timbs on
her at ballers residence in their bed while he gettin his freak on

:rofl:

This is so ****ing far from the truth bruh

Women **** whoever they want at any given moment, but they don't care about sex huh.

lmao, aight.

:rofl:

This is so ****ing far from the truth bruh

Women **** whoever they want at any given moment, but they don't care about sex huh.

lmao, aight.

You're my son, you're young and I **** with you.

Sex isn't number one on a women's list. They want someone to talk to, someone to share with and can stimulate their mind. If you gotta big ****, that's cool but they're not worried about that. I've had this talk with so many women (married and single) cause as a man, we're always thinking about sex. A great conversation and support system gets a woman going way more than good ****.

Baller I’m wit it. Any man that’s willing to give up his only pair of tombs for a woman shall never be questioned.
Do your thing simba

You're my son, you're young and I **** with you.

Sex isn't number one on a women's list. They want someone to talk to, someone to share with and can stimulate their mind. If you gotta big ****, that's cool but they're not worried about that. I've had this talk with so many women (married and single) cause as a man, we're always thinking about sex. A great conversation and support system gets a woman going way more than good ****.

I never said it's the number one thing on a woman's list, I know that's not it.

But they clearly care about sex just like we do bruh. To say they don't care about it, is a foolish thing to say.

You think when your wife see's some attractive dude at the gym she's thinking about how that dude can stimulate her mind? :lol:

Nah, she's thinking about ridding and sucking him.

At the end of the day, do you bruh, but anytime you come in here with your relationship stuff expect heads to turn, cause this **** is not normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom