2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IMG_20180725_151805.jpg

I love it when I'm scrolling through pages of banter and see comments like these sandwiched in between all the madness.
LOL just trying to stay on track. With all the comments recently you'd think we were in the dog days of the NFL off season. This is NT though so can't say I'm surprised.

LOL just trying to stay on track. With all the comments recently you'd think we were in the dog days of the NFL off season. This is NT though so can't say I'm surprised.

Yeah, it's par for the course around here. During games, episodes of Hard Knocks, or when big news breaks, we do actually talk football in here though :lol:

i usually grab it for Black Friday for 20 bucks... this is my first time buying it this year since AB is on the cover...

I’m really not the social justice warrior type but I really may not buy that **** this year.

I don’t eem watch soccer and am serious contemplating copping FIFA strictly because spacedoodoo spacedoodoo is always playing it :lol:

I barely watch soccer and FIFA the only sports game I’ve been playing for years now. It’s how I kind of stay up to date with soccer lol. Also I’m a problem in FIFA.

Ya'll still buy Madden? I feel like they just release the same game every year :lol:
it is.
nba 2k been doing the samething lately tho
. That being said , I pay 30 dollars a year for ea access. Madden 18 was available shortly after the super bowl. I'll wait till after the super bowl to start playing the new madden.

I play on the Xbox one.

Used to be a huge college football fan. Everyone thought reggie was the next great one. Crazy how mojo had a better nfl career then him .
I Stopped watchin college in like 2008.

Wait I did? Lol

I know for a fact I can get the game for free cause I won my schools tournament last year and can cop a game lolol
Man you were talking about how FIFA been the same **** since 16 :lol:
But nice to see you back :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom