2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't what you are laughing about biscuit tit, the Jets have had an excellent history of selecting QBs from USC in the top 5 not to mention all of the successful quarter backs they have drafted in the second round and third rounds. Who could forget all of the success that Chad Pennington, Mark Sanchez, Christian Hackenberg, Bryce Petty, Geno Smith, Kellen Clemens, and Brad Smith had with the Jets?

2hWeFBk.gif

I am getting there, getting through the boring *** pre-season and not hearing about our trophy case got me on cruise control :lol:

and I know I will never hear from the clown with the D Rose avy ever again

Yeah it feels like the pre-season has been going on forever :lol:

651akathepaul 651akathepaul how you think y'all going use iloka?

No way he starts over sendajo right? Hybrid LB/S in 3 safety look?

Depth. SS was a position they were looking to fill for years, but then Sendejo progressed with Zimmer's so well that they just kind of moved on. Iloka was too expensive for them a couple years ago when he was a FA, but now I think Zimmer feels he can get more out of him than Cincy. Sendejo usually misses a game or two and even some series' in the games, so this is a small, big move.

I don't know if he has enough time to outshine Sendejo, but I wouldn't be surprised if he surpasses him at some point.

But you’re a Michigan fan and your school and pro teams only good QB ever is about to retire from said pro team :emoji_thinking:

Your QB also traded your aight backup QB for pennies. What’s your long term outlook at the position? :emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking:

nothing you said speaks to what i was laughing at...how is the jete QB situation solid/good/etc for the long term? it takes more than a QB that has yet to take a snap in a regular season game to make the QB situation stable :lol:

also....

I don't what you are laughing about biscuit tit, the Jets have had an excellent history of selecting QBs from USC in the top 5 not to mention all of the successful quarter backs they have drafted in the second round and third rounds. Who could forget all of the success that Chad Pennington, Mark Sanchez, Christian Hackenberg, Bryce Petty, Geno Smith, Kellen Clemens, and Brad Smith had with the Jets?

Mannnnn I'm not getting into this one again. Bash the line, that's fair. Run game is a bit suspect as well. But the Jets WR's are far away from the trash you all are making them out to be.

nothing you said speaks to what i was laughing at...how is the jete QB situation solid/good/etc for the long term? it takes more than a QB that has yet to take a snap in a regular season game to make the QB situation stable :lol:

also....

But we have 2 all pro QBs. I’m not a doctor but 2 > Pats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom