2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw why Dak Prescott was trending... lol and the NT thick joints on Twitter are some how cowboys fans now lol

Any chance the Patriots bring in Dez? With them dropping Britt and Edelman being suspended 4 games this seems to make a lot of sense.

I don’t remember Chad Johnson being a poor route runner. Thought he was a good one actually. Could be wrong though.

I don’t remember Chad Johnson being a poor route runner. Could be wrong though.

He could run the tree, but as I said long ago, he made his own **** up in Cincy (another reason why Carson was underrated, but also a ****ty leader). He felt he knew better than the play or QB, which threw off timing. He's not a guy who could stay inside the playbook or run the route asked of him, including reads needed to re-direct routes and such. He wasn't a smart football player, or at least he didn't put the right effort into it. It's why his career just fell completely off even though he was still quite the athlete.

Which teams in the league have the picks + cap space + need to trade for Mack?
We both have the cap.

Picks are a coin flip because you never know for sure where they’ll land.

GB does have those 2 firsts tho.

Cobb isn’t washed. He’s still got it and can be great for his role. It’s just he’s being paid a little too much for that role.

Between him being asked to be a number 1 which he’s not, and Rodgers going down it’s been a little rough last few years.

He’s poised to have a pretty good year tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom