2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes YouTube TV worth it? I noticed recently they’re forcing ads up your *** more than ever to push you to pay for YouTube TV so I haven’t even considered it out of spite

I have tried, sling, fobu tv, hulu tv and YouTube TV. YTTV is by far the best when it comes to format. It's very similar to your cable layout and ease of navigating. And you get most of the channels you normally would with cable.

With that said, I was cordless for 2+ years and went back to directv. It's gonna hurt when the year promotion runs out, but it's more reliable, offers everything I want (usually those other services has at least a few channels I like that aren't included) and since I was getting NFL Ticket anyway, I get like 5 months of it free where my DTV bill would be the same as I would for just the Ticket if I got that independently, but this way I can enjoy all the other channels too...At least, that's how I sold it to my wife.

George Iloka will make a whole lot less in Minnesota than he was set to make in Cincinnati this season. Iloka, who signed with the Vikings today after the Bengals cut him on Sunday, signed a one-year contract with a $790,000 base salary (the minimum for a player with his experience), and a $90,000 signing bonus.

Deals.

With that said, I was cordless for 2+ years and went back to directv. It's gonna hurt when the year promotion runs out, but it's more reliable, offers everything I want (usually those other services has at least a few channels I like that aren't included) and since I was getting NFL Ticket anyway, I get like 5 months of it free where my DTV bill would be the same as I would for just the Ticket if I got that independently, but this way I can enjoy all the other channels too...At least, that's how I sold it to my wife.

I thought the same thing too when my 1 year promotion ran out, but I just called them and told them I was going to cancel and they cut my bill in half. My second year price is literally less than my first year price. The lady I talked to just told me to call each year and do the same thing and they will work something out. Yeah its a hassle to call and whatnot, but I think Directvs quality is way better than the internet steam quality.

I have tried, sling, fobu tv, hulu tv and YouTube TV. YTTV is by far the best when it comes to format. It's very similar to your cable layout and ease of navigating. And you get most of the channels you normally would with cable.

yeah sort of like Nick said as well, it's nice just turning on the tv and having EVERYTHING in one place. plus you're not delayed like you are on streaming. whenever i stream, i can always tell when something big is about to happen because my phone starts blowing up :lol:

DlS9Yg2XcAApl3i.jpg

Cam at #7 is more accurate than Watson at #8 after starting six games & throwing 8 INT's & fumbling 3 times.

Brees should be higher. He doesn't have the arm strength anymore but he has his most efficient season of his career last season.

Cam at #7 is more accurate than Watson at #8 after starting six games & throwing 8 INT's & fumbling 3 times.

Brees should be higher. He doesn't have the arm strength anymore but he has his most efficient season of his career last season.

Yeah im not mad about brees placement. I think he should be with the Big Ben, Philip Rivers area. You can tell the arm strength is going.

I'd rather put Watson where he is than Cam. ****, in the six games watson played he threw for damn near the same amount of TDs that newton threw.

Can't wait to see what Sherman looks like playing with an average defense

Hopefully better than our secondary from last year.

was last night a nightmare?

NFL's Troy Vincent says competition committee "resolved that there will be no changes to the [helmet-hitting] rule as approved by clubs this spring.... The committee also determined that inadvertent or incidental contact with the helmet and/or facemask is not a foul."

They've been calling this all preseason...

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom