2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
100 mil Gruden

mjlol.png

Haven't given up a point in 6 quarters. Feelsgoodman.

Good offense next week. SD will be a good test

Bum *** Chicago is -5 against Seattle tomorrow? Mitch too much of a bum for them to be favored don't care if they're home

Bum *** Chicago is -5 against Seattle tomorrow? Mitch too much of a bum for them to be favored don't care if they're home

I'm watching for this whole throw left thing.. if Chicago really drafted the zoolander of QBs top 3 after doing one of those dumb trade up 1 slot trades too

I saw Bobby Wagner, KJ Wright, and another defensive player i cant remember are all out. might be warranted. i dont even know who their DB's are anymore outside of ET.

GG DeadsetAce DeadsetAce rolaholic rolaholic

Definite holes in that team up there but never counting y’all out until Tom & Co are truly out of the playoffs. Y’all should just start driving Sony tho, no more RB by committee.

I wanna start poppin off with the Bortles **** talkin but that could come back and bite us in a hot minute @NickFolarin :lol:.

Good to see everybody looking confident and feeding off Blake. That playmaking makes everybody 10x better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom