2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Leveon. I was getting my cut this past weekend, and my barber cleans up L Bell , shapes up his hair and then takes care of his boys while in Miami.

Leveon got upset that my barber wouldn't leave the shop at 3pm on Halloween weekend to come to his crib and cut him and his 7 boys hairs.
My barber like look, I can't cancel on all my regulars, especially when you don't even pay me the same day. :lol:

Leveon pays the braider via Venmo, he doesn't carry cash on em, then the braider waits for it to clear a couple days later and then deposits it and pays the barber.

Barber like man you got me ****ed up :lol::lol:

Bell a skell for real :lol: :smh: .

Question is tho.... what has your barber said about Bell this season?

Exactly my point. The older you get, the more likely you are to get injured. And when you get hurt, the harder it becomes to recover.

Sitting out 1 year does no harm to the body, you are right. But he still loses a prime season and still gets older whether he plays or not.

Edit: It's not exactly my point, but part of the point.
True, But a 28 year old Leveon without the wear and tear is still prob better than a 28 year old leveon with the wear and tear of a carry heavy season. AP hasn’t had a bunch of carriers these past years and he looks fresh. Floyd Mayweather fought less as he aged and it prob worked out best for his body. Elite athletes bodies most likely don’t age like the average Joe so he should be good . Leveon could tear his “acl” during this prime season without a long term contract then be washed. It ain’t worth the risk.

Last edited:
Speaking of Leveon. I was getting my cut this past weekend, and my barber cleans up L Bell , shapes up his hair and then takes care of his boys while in Miami.

Leveon got upset that my barber wouldn't leave the shop at 3pm on Halloween weekend to come to his crib and cut him and his 7 boys hairs.
My barber like look, I can't cancel on all my regulars, especially when you don't even pay me the same day. :lol:

Leveon pays the braider via Venmo, he doesn't carry cash on em, then the braider waits for it to clear a couple days later and then deposits it and pays the barber.

Barber like man you got me ****ed up :lol::lol:
If I were leveon I would do the same. I wouldn’t carry cash and Venmo dudes. I’m sure cutting Leveon or any pro athlete or celeb would be a good look for any barber or hair stylist. Barber acting boujee for no reason like he can’t wait a day for the Venmo to clear smh :smh:. I’m sure Bell would have gave him a good tip too.

giphy.gif

C'mon Gregg...but then again there's plenty of ineptness around the league so idk
ld.png

Bell a skell for real :lol: :smh: .

Question is tho.... what has your barber said about Bell this season?

Says he don't even know what the angle is. He hasn't discussed it with him.

If I were leveon I would do the same. I wouldn’t carry cash and Venmo dudes. I’m sure cutting Leveon or any pro athlete or celeb would be a good look for any barber or hair stylist. Barber acting boujee for no reason like he can’t wait a day for the Venmo to clear smh :smh:. I’m sure Bell would have gave him a good tip too.

False. I don't think the barber acting boujee at all. I'm a burn a bridge with all of my clients on a SATURDAY? If he were to leave the shop at 3pm he's not coming back. that's 8 heads he has to cut an hour away from the shop. He cuts mad athletes and rappers hair so It ain't nothing new to him, he not being a groupie for it. I'm sorry but it's never good business to burn your regulars and the people who feed you consistently for a dude who going to be gone in 2 weeks anyway. Leveon will be out of Miami until off season. Those regulars that come in every week those the people you take care of.

And I personally never pay for a haircut with card. Cash only.

Says he don't even know what the angle is. He hasn't discussed it with him.

False. I don't think the barber acting boujee at all. I'm a burn a bridge with all of my clients on a SATURDAY? If he were to leave the shop at 3pm he's not coming back. that's 8 heads he has to cut an hour away from the shop. He cuts mad athletes and rappers hair so It ain't nothing new to him, he not being a groupie for it. I'm sorry but it's never good business to burn your regulars and the people who feed you consistently for a dude who going to be gone in 2 weeks anyway. Leveon will be out of Miami until off season. Those regulars that come in every week those the people you take care of.

And I personally never pay for a haircut with card. Cash only.
You’re right. Didn’t realize it was in Miami

My old shop I used card once because I forgot to take out cash. What a mistake. Got hit with like a $3-5 fee :sick: and then I still had to tip.

Aaron Rodgers can't play within a system where everything is so precise like it is NE. He wouldn't last long with Bill. Rodgers is much more of a freelancer. Not a good fit.

My old shop I used card once because I forgot to take out cash. What a mistake. Got hit with like a $3-5 fee :sick: and then I still had to tip.

RIGHT! Lol.. Then they try and get u to make an appointment via an app, i be like fam... I got your number, I'm a text you what time I'm coming and I'm a pay cash. That's it.

Barber game different now. Prices so damn high they just make me want to grow my hair out at this point :lol: IG ****ed up the barber game and the female game :smh:

RIGHT! Lol.. Then they try and get u to make an appointment via an app, i be like fam... I got your number, I'm a text you what time I'm coming and I'm a pay cash. That's it.

Barber game different now. Prices so damn high they just make me want to grow my hair out at this point :lol: IG ****ed up the barber game and the female game :smh:

I gotta go deep into the southside for a quality $25 cut

Dudes uptown hitting for 45+ :sick:

Was just in LA, my boy moved there 3 years ago... He cuts hair in Beverley Hills, cheapest is $75 a cut :smh:

He told me all his appointments are done through on line... I was like wtf :lol:

Exactly my point. The older you get, the more likely you are to get injured. And when you get hurt, the harder it becomes to recover.

Sitting out 1 year does no harm to the body, you are right. But he still loses a prime season and still gets older whether he plays or not.

Edit: It's not exactly my point, but part of the point.

Sitting out doesn't help you either when teams want to know if "you still have the desire or want" to play football...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom