2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers went 24/43 tonight

41XX8Bzd4vL.jpg

keep the stats, hail mary's, and flashy throws on the run....i'm taking TB12 EVERY god damn time :pimp:

tbh thats fair. id never expect anything different. why wouldnt you think that.

but i have my own reasons that im taking Rodgers every god dam time and i couldnt be more comfortable with that. and thats despite him playing kinda ****ty this year.

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce where is Foxboro/New England, exactly? Pretty sure Brady just told his wife and kids he'd see them in the morning. Is that just cause it's really late over there or is there a distance? I'm assuming Brady lives in some gated, suburban community sonewhere over there.

:lol:

prob cause they're asleep when he gets home. it's about 25-30 minutes from where he prob lives. but it'll be well past midnight :lol:

The Vikings did. They had AP though...wouldnt be smart outside of random looks.

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce where is Foxboro/New England, exactly? Pretty sure Brady just told his wife and kids he'd see them in the morning. Is that just cause it's really late over there or is there a distance? I'm assuming Brady lives in some gated, suburban community sonewhere over there.

it’s about a half hour from boston. i forget what neighborhood brady lives in but it’s only about 20 mins away

i think he meant more along the lines by the time he gets home they’ll be asleep. i wondered about it too til i saw what time it was

prob cause they're asleep when he gets home. it's about 25-30 minutes from where he prob lives. but it'll be well past midnight :lol:

it’s about a half hour from boston. i forget what neighborhood brady lives in but it’s only about 20 mins away

i think he meant more along the lines by the time he gets home they’ll be asleep. i wondered about it too til i saw what time it was

Orrr...he's staying at the team hotel for a late night rendezvous...

The Vikings did. They had AP though...wouldnt be smart outside of random looks.

Brady lives in Brookline right down from Kraft :lol: it's like maybe half hr drive at the most w/o traffic up on 95

this is really random and weird but sometimes i wonder what it would be like to be a QB going home at night from a game like this and going to sleep lol.

like just got back from work playing quarterback on television being tom brady. time to hit the hay.

this is really random and weird but sometimes i wonder what it would be like to be a QB going home at night from a game like this and going to sleep lol.

like just got back from work playing quarterback on television being tom brady. time to hit the hay.

yeah i'm sure he's gotta unwind. you're probably still jacked up. i know after my hockey games that are late, i can't come home and go straight to bed

Orrr...he's staying at the team hotel for a late night rendezvous...

lol nah dude goes straight home

i only know because i drive up every year for a playoff game. after a win the team usually goes to the private room in bar louie it’s in the gillette complex. i’ve seen pretty much everyone walk in there besides brady and asked a bartender and he said nah dude never goes lol

one time was even after the AFC championship and he still wasn’t there

Injuries aside, this game really was a microcosm of who the Green Bay Packers are. A stupid football team that manages to get in its own way in some shape or form...

...and that falls directly on the guy running the ship for the past 13 seasons. IDK how y’all Packers fans do it. Damn near infuriating to watch. Just a poorly coached squad.

Can only rely on #12 for so much. Both of them.

Injuries aside, this game really was a microcosm of who the Green Bay Packers are. A stupid football team that manages to get in its own way in some shape or form...

...and that falls directly on the guy running the ship for the past 13 seasons. IDK how y’all Packers fans do it. Damn near infuriating to watch. Just a poorly coached squad.

Can only rely on #12 for so much. Both of them.
This **** burned my soul bro :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom