2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sick of people talking about Hue’s record. The Browns have been an absolute trash organization the last 15 years.
They traded away any talent they had prior to Him coming their to acquire 3 first round picks.
Have finished dead last in the division 15 of the last 20 years.
Only been above .500 once since 2003.
Had the most #1 draft busts the last 15 years.
Hell even Bill B. Couldn’t win in Cleveland

All that is true but dude was a loser. Nobody believed in him and he was always under prepared. The few close games we lost this year, If Hue was not our coach, we would of most likely won them. Glad that loser is out of here and hopefully he does take over for Marvin when he leaves Cinci so they can keep taking L's as well.

Restoring that feeling
615CF8ED-2D24-4B2B-9249-58B93C01D4C6.png
MVPeters

And that was with no Khalil Mack

Yeah, they really shut down Drew Brees that day:
Brees: 23 of 28 for 299 yards, 111.2 passer rating
Ingram: 99 yards from scrimmage, 75 rushing
Kamara: 76 yards from scrimmage, 48 receiving.

This is what makes the Saints offense different - Drew Brees doesn’t have to have a great game for them to win.

Yeah, they really shut down Drew Brees that day:
Brees: 23 of 28 for 299 yards, 111.2 passer rating
Ingram: 99 yards from scrimmage, 75 rushing
Kamara: 76 yards from scrimmage, 48 receiving.

This is what makes the Saints offense different - Drew Brees doesn’t have to have a great game for them to win.

Yeah 2 rushing TD's and 2 field goals 20-12 win, I know what I saw. I watched that game.
The Bears were in that game down in the dome with a rookie QB until the end. That overcalled TD was some BS, especially since they changed the rule this offseason basically saying that play would be considered a TD now :rolleyes :lol:

All in all, I hope we do get a chance to play the Saints in the postseason. One game at a time though.

bishopstrongbow bishopstrongbow

you lucky to have Nagy man. Jets need a figure like him desperately.

Yeah Nagy linked up with Joe Maddon during the offseason and got the inspo from him.
The Cubs have a DJ in their clubhouse and a party room in the locker room, after every single win they go in there for 10 minutes and celebrate each win.

Club Dub has been fun to see all year :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom