2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay safe C CP1708 @ITO Gase has got to go.

Why does Gase have to go????

I have some issues with the roster overall, but coaching is not the issue there. Talent level is.

He's 13-9 with Tannehill as his starter. Before yesterday, he had won 12 of his last 16 with Tannehill starting. Of those 4 losses, two of them were at Cincy this year (up 17-0 at Cincy before Tunsil went down) and up 27-17 at Indy before they collapsed late)

He's 10-15 with Moore, Cutler and Osweiler.

Gase and Tannehill lost 4 of their first 5 games together. Then went 12-4 after that. (Now 12-5) The losses being At Cincy, At Indy, (they should have held on to both those) At Balt, and At NE and now, at Minny.

Gase needs to be fired, for that? :lol:

Good Lord.

upload_2018-12-17_16-38-24.jpeg

@rolaholic @getback @DeadsetAce

I was trying to put this thought together during the game but couldnt really get it.

Now credit Pitt's defense they didna good job but it didnt seem like a typical offensive gameplan for NE. I dont know the team that well but we've all gotten a fair share of them on tv, just didnt seem right with how they usually play. This year just been weird all together though for them

apparently the Rams have had 2 full practices in the last 3 weeks. I dont know if its because of the fires that occurred a few weeks ago or McVay thinks he has some secret formula to be real vanilla and not use his biggest weapon, but i need answers.

This would be great news for the Chargers. Antonio Gates is built like a damn lineman now and is slow as ****.

Great for the Chargers...I guess it will have been around 7-8 months since it originally happened. I was thinking it was in preseason, but it was in OTA's. If they get a bye in the playoffs then it would be like 7 months and 20 days since injury....So, I guess. Pretty crazy. :lol:

apparently the Rams have had 2 full practices in the last 3 weeks. I dont know if its because of the fires that occurred a few weeks ago or McVay thinks he has some secret formula to be real vanilla and not use his biggest weapon, but i need answers.

i mean i know i watch all the eagles games and obviously follow my team closer than the average joe.. and know i know more about the eagles than most of the talking heads at ESPN or other sport networks

but that game plan vs the eagles was surely eye opening.. if i could be bothered, i'd go check what he did last year vs us because i only remember our offensive stuff from that game off the top of my head (and the wentz injury and his dumb early INT being the only defensive points i remember from either team)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom