2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn, I leave for 2 days and miss some **** going down.

For the record, I'll let the loser of the @651akathepaul and @buddhachris fight use my chair if you let me watch it. I'll figure out a way to roll my *** around without it.

wheel-d01b.gif

Yo I haven't checked in here in a minute.

Wanted to talk about how my Cowboys completely laid an egg in a big time spot in that debacle in Indy on Sunday.

Then I saw shenanigans that went down a couple of pages ago:

GratefulEmbarrassedCapybara-small.gif

TIL: Mike Glennon and Lynn Swann are triggers in this thread.

The Josh Gordon news man. :smh: Sucks he was having a solid season for the Pats too. Hope he gets his life together, don't see another team taking a chance on him.

Elway needs to fire himself for all his swings and misses trying to replace my dude Peyton.

Was going to say Demario Davis has to be one of the best players that keeps changing teams kinda like Cooks. Looked it up and a lot of it is just situational. Glad he got that bag from NO

I mean you can’t seriously make the call Vance did to kick the FG and expect to be a head coach in this league, thats beyond stupid

Headed into work, I’m off all next week and it should be smooth sailing today. Bought my staff a bbq lunch for mid day, have a few meetings, Secret Santa and I’m home watching Christmas movies with the family.

What’s good with you bruv?

Last edited by a moderator:
Headed into work, I’m off all next week and it should be smooth sailing today. Bought my staff a bbq lunch for mid day, have a few meetings, Secret Santa and I’m home watching Christmas movies with the family.

What’s good with your bruv.

Sounds like a solid day :pimp:

Football is almost over :ohwell:

This season flew by. **** the whole year did.
I'm right there with you. I'm sure it has to do a lot with my team being one of the best this year, but I haven't enjoyed a season as much as this one in a long time. It seems like all the prime time games were good matchups between good teams, and worth watching. I didn't realize there were no more Thursday night games until I had grabbed a beer, plopped myself on the couch, and turned on the TV expecting to watch a game, only to come up dissapointed. Chugged the beer, and went to bed. :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom