2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Any takers?

F363AF23-971C-46CA-8A0D-E1EE3001AFE8.jpeg

Why they gotta do my size like that? Every day someones on their BS and posting a higher listing on these smh...

Sitting this out -- not a fan of the velcro, otherwise would be going for the black pair. Good luck to the SB fans.

Some info about today. Rumor is 150 stock from complexcon made it to the popup. - first 60-80 people got canarys, then they announced golden ticket program.

As stated before security picked 'at random' last night for wristbands BY NUMBER and chose top resellers and their proxies within those first 80. Release was NOT fair so don't believe otherwise but they brought a sh**load of the regular 2 colors so nobody really can complain.

StockX prices on the black and white diamonds are dropping like crazy. Hopefully it deters the resellers
Hope So!

Local Just Posted That They'll Have Both Colorways... One Colorway Per Customer So Now I Gotta Convince The Lady To Come Put In Some Work With Me :smh:

Resell Gets Below $200 And I'm Pulling The Trigger And Saving Us The Hassle I Think :nerd:

Wonder If DS Diamond Highs Could Fetch An Even Trade For One Of These Lows?

Hope So!

Local Just Posted That They'll Have Both Colorways... One Colorway Per Customer So Now I Gotta Convince The Lady To Come Put In Some Work With Me :smh:

Resell Gets Below $200 And I'm Pulling The Trigger And Saving Us The Hassle I Think :nerd:

Wonder If DS Diamond Highs Could Fetch An Even Trade For One Of These Lows?
They will.

if prices hit $160 on stockx for a size 8 count me in for a black pair. I want them but hate going through the hassle. I am very out of touch with how to cop sbs in NYC since its been a while. I mostly order from premier. I know blades but not many other local shops

StockX prices on the black and white diamonds are dropping like crazy. Hopefully it deters the resellers
I have a great feeling that these will go the same way the Tiff highs did. Hyped out of this world on release and a few months later you could get them for 10 bucks over box price. I think the canary price will nose dive too. If resellers are buying these to flip, I hope they turn into cement bricks in your possession. I hope you lose money trying to sell them.

the dunks are pretty limited I assuming. Seeing most skate shops only getting one size run in each color gg

Back
Top Bottom