2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

F5EE88D4-8763-4A58-B11B-15679E6B0599.jpeg

Hey guys, don't know if this is the right place to ask but my friend has been trying to find these for a minute and figured NT would know best

Reactions: JPS
This dunk sounds interesting. I’m interested in more NBA appearl but the dunks were ***. They gotta step that up.

New Supremes are needed. I’m hoping the rumor is true.
I’m also curious about these color changing joints. I agree with you on the NBA Dunks. While I know some like or even love them, I didn’t like them at all. I’d love for them to do another Dunk, but not monotone, and actually dope looking. They haven’t done a Dunk High yet, so I wouldn’t be surprised if we got one. As for the Supreme Dunk high to low, are we talking about the Dunk Highs with colorful, croc overlay, and stars on the mid panel?

I kinda hope there isn’t a supreme dunk
I’m already dreading fighting the bots and hypebeasts because you know everyone and their mother will be going for them
I’d only hope they make a ton of them so resell prices fall to a reasonable level

Actually I just hope they are ugly so I can pass easily

I kinda hope there isn’t a supreme dunk
I’m already dreading fighting the bots and hypebeasts because you know everyone and their mother will be going for them
I’d only hope they make a ton of them so resell prices fall to a reasonable level

Actually I just hope they are ugly so I can pass easily
I’m against a supreme high to low retro. It will bring the hype back for that shoe only, not the brand as a whole.

Also, stussy mids now on snkrs for monday release

Yeah, I concur, Supreme brings it's own hype. Whatever colab they do, the product itself is lost in the hype.

I’m of two minds on the idea of Supreme Dunk SB. I love Dunk SBs, so I’m for any and all dopely executed pairs, whether they’re collabs or not. So on that hand, I’m for it. But on the other hand, this is Supreme we’re talking about. They’re synonymous with both hype and reselling. That means that they would probably be the HARDEST to obtain Dunks in recent history, and that’s just because of the Supreme branding. Being actually aesthetically pleasing on top of that would be even worse. If I knew myself and others had a realistic chance of still being able to cop, I’d feel differently. But put “Supreme” on these, and EVERYONE is lining up for these, and many of them A) couldn’t care less about what the shoe actually is, and B) most are out to resell them. So with that, yeah, I’m against it if it means I have a 0.01% chance of even getting them.

I do feel though, that as soon as a drop like this would come and go though, I don’t think it would vault Dunks that much back into public consciousness. Some would learn about them and become interested, but the majority of those interested in them as a Supreme collab would be on to the next Supreme drop IMO. No one is checking for Air Force 2s after their Supreme release (though, IMO, they weren’t executed that well in the first place).

Stussy blazers are dope, i like what they did with the nod to lance and his leopard pants
but wtf you really gonna sell me some sneakers on some DIY vibe that you want me to finish building on my own?

I'll cop some $35 blazers on sale and spray paint em myself, **** a stussy collab

still want em

Only like the new midsole of the blazer, how that front panel isn't all textured. Will make it easier to clean and keep the midsole white.

Anyone picking up the stussy blazers? I'm pretty excited to grab them, but dont know if I want to wait for Nike or get them from Stussy

Back
Top Bottom