Mixed feelings on the Dunk SB book.

The Bad
-not much to read, a handful of short pieces
-fake WTD amongst the photos
-overpriced retail at 55 dollars

The Good
-awesome photos
-hard cover

I was able to buy it for 31 shipped. I feel the book was worth it at that price. It’s a great conversation piece to have. There were a couple samples in their I’ve never seen before. Apparently a deluxe version is coming out.

The Bad

The Good
-awesome photos
-hard cover

I was able to buy it for 31 shipped. I feel the book was worth it at that price. It’s a great conversation piece to have. There were a couple samples in their I’ve never seen before. Apparently a deluxe version is coming out.

Pre ordered mine from amazon at $31, luckily there was a delay on shipping it because when you fellas posted that fake pic I canceled it with a quickness.

The Bad

The Good
-awesome photos
-hard cover

I asked for it for Christmas. Hope someone in the fam pulls through. It will look great next to the history of jordans on my coffee table lol.

F it placed my order on stock x
Purple lobsters? If so, why? I don't mean to ridicule you but I am genuinely curious. If you use stockx as much as you're implying (never buying on release, as you say) then surely you've noticed how shoes tend to fall in price after release dates. You don't necessarily get your shoes quicker from stockx, either, as you might from a traditional preorder.

The Bad

The Good
-awesome photos
-hard cover

let me guess..the deluxe version will replace the fake WTD with a real pair

Purple lobsters? If so, why? I don't mean to ridicule you but I am genuinely curious. If you use stockx as much as you're implying (never buying on release, as you say) then surely you've noticed how shoes tend to fall in price after release dates. You don't necessarily get your shoes quicker from stockx, either, as you might from a traditional preorder.
Well ive only used stock x twice .:lol: Coincidently the other on CDG Dunks. What i mean i usually never buy on release because I rarely buy shoes now . The rare ones I do like if theyre releasing in my area i more times than not get my pair a little early since I have friends from the NIke Corporate here. I have dumb ****ing luck tho I wanted the off white UNC 1's my plug was out of town the whole week and could only secure two pairs that went for himself and our other friend. This one as well were going to London and apparently they need to be in the office computer to secure the pairs.

Cats on here told me the prices were going up and **** man they were.
Yea its just a hunch that they will still steadily increase. I'm from Manila anyway and we arent getting pairs here theyre going for more here thats for sure so im not sweating it.

The Bad

The Good
-awesome photos
-hard cover

exact reason why i held off on getting the book. Was hoping to get a written piece on each shoe or at least most of them...had a feeling that wasn't gonna be a major part of it.

Thanks for your quick thoughts on it

Dunks don't seem quite as popular here in general, and had a 100% hit rate on sneakrs so far.. but think I'ma have to be fast this time..

so are concepts fcfs really that bad?
im going to be in nyc only on friday and was thinking of going
i have to be at the nike house of innovation at 12pm so just wanted to get an idea of how these releases normally go
thanks

I wouldn't say crazy like "shut down crazy". Most you would have to worry about are the out of towners and campers. These kids be putting in work camping for like 2-3 days in advance. I'm hoping Cncpts wont allow any camping until Thursday night. But I wouldn't hold my breath

Back
Top Bottom