2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The instagram buzz is that if you took an "L" on black pigeons, they are taking care of you this time. I hope that's true.

Weirdly, black pigeons were one of the only W's I've had on SNKRS. Was battling a poor cell connection on a random soccer field in the boonies. Somehow I hit at 10:10.

i'm guessing those are the dudes getting access right now, i'm pretty sure they're not gonna have enough allocation for ALL the people that took an L on the black pigeons.

if anyone copped with early access, can you confirm that you didnt cop black pigeons?

SOLELINKS posted Undefeated threw purple lobster pairs up on the site. Phone was in my hand and almost instantly opened the link to see sold out. Either troll post or sold out immediatley after restock. I jumped up for a sec lol

SOLELINKS posted Undefeated threw purple lobster pairs up on the site. Phone was in my hand and almost instantly opened the link to see sold out. Either troll post or sold out immediatley after restock. I jumped up for a sec lol

It's undefeated man. Unfortunately, without a monitor and a bot, you are not gonna be successful. :smh:

PO

Twitter is always late compared to monitor groups, mainly because people like SoleLinks and SNkr Twitr are apart of those monitor groups, but it takes them time to post the links on their Twitter. And by that time, people with monitors have already copped and caused the product to go out of stock.

Sometimes the Twitter posts come only like 10 seconds after their monitor group notifies them, but those 10 seconds is a world of difference.

Ehhh another miss on the purple lobstsrs ehhh.. snkrs or bust for me but had to take a pic to share.. i still would like to add them pandas to this collection

330A258F-D3CB-4B5E-8810-B74F917EBB92.jpeg

i'm guessing those are the dudes getting access right now, i'm pretty sure they're not gonna have enough allocation for ALL the people that took an L on the black pigeons.

if anyone copped with early access, can you confirm that you didnt cop black pigeons?

I struck out on the Black Pigeons and got Early Access. Kind of cool if that is actually what Nike is doing.

upload_2019-1-11_16-40-37.png

Found a photo of my old thrashed bluebirds/tokyo taxi. Another one of my favorite lows. This was the pair I tried patching up with some old gym shorts haha. Got em for $160 DS from flight club in 2011, came in a replacement box so I never got the gloves.

Back
Top Bottom