2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

0D85AFB6-FE06-4EAE-9F15-9693E8A48393.jpeg
still can’t believe I got blessed with these

man what a fking bummer... been shopping there since 00' and it was never like this, back in the dayI walked in and bought the original diamonds an hour after they opened and got my size. I know that kid that has the hype store next door pays kids to line up. I'd be willing to camp but I work till midnight also fml

image.jpg

What’s good NT SB Fam celebrating 37 yrs of life today can’t think of a better pair to do it in then one of my all time favs me and the Lady are headed out to Tokyo Auto Salon 2019. Never new a kid from Columbus Ga would ever live on the other side of the world.

Hbd and great wear, you can't go wrong with jedis. I'm actually gonna be in japan in a few months, I'm super excited about it. So many things to do and see!

Its looking like a real **** show tomorrow but I hope we all get to eat! I must say it isn't half as bad in here as it was during the diamond and lob drops. Actual conversation is taking place here , with folks old and new and thats what this forum is really about. And @jkitty goooood lookin' out on the venom link fam! I wonder if I could pull off the size 10 if I try hard enough lmao I'm actually an 11. Older dunks do tend to feel a bit more spacious for me though. LMFAO at concepts selling the boxes today, I thought they "ran out" at release smh anything for a dollar yo forreal

Back
Top Bottom