2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those Lakers would have been a must without the red lining :smh:

Still might. I really do like the black accents all around the shoe. Darkens the shoe nicely.
Yeah, the red lining is what kills them for me. That and the black lining. If all the black was changed to purple, and they were a straight up Lakers 1, I’d be all the way in and they’d be a must have IMO.

6A400C18-654A-456C-A858-B32DC3338EEE.png
Don’t know if these are customs or an upcoming release. But detail is a little nice for a custom. But overall design is not working.
Hmm. Yeah, these definitely could be those supposed “Dog Walkers.” Dalmatian-like colored side panel, brown fur-like material on the collar, grass green suede-like on the overlays, outsole with random not symmetrical brown marking (poop), safety orange swoosh that does look like the typical nylon leash material, and then the hang tag on the back that’s clearly a bone and you can make out the words “PARKY” on it which I’m assuming would be “SPARKY” since that’s such a classic/generic dog’s name. Even the little bit of the tongue that you can make out looks like it might have a lighter brown fur-like material on it. Interesting indeed.

For some reason those things say Fred Flintstone to me more than Dog Walker.

They aiiiiight.

But they look exactly like something that if it was a GR would hit $20 and if it's a QS then people might wyle out.
I can see the Flintstones vibes. I agree with you on if they’re a QS and therefore limited, they’d be hyped to death and people would trip out over them, but they’d definitely sit as a GR. Personally, as is they’re a little too out there for me and have a little too much going on. If they’re indeed the “Dog Walkers” I guess we’ll have to wait and see more images from different angles and such, but solely based off this single pic, there’s a lot going on. And I LOVE SBs for their creativity, unorthodox designs, and unique colorways and inspirations.

Back
Top Bottom