2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They've been doing that for years now and the Highs for the most part still sell really well.

They've cranked out some ugly colored highs, some gimmicked highs, an ungodly amount of mids and multiple low variants.

If the merch wasn't moving they'd quit selling it. The AJ1 will always have a handful of colorways that absolutely will sell out.

The Dunk? Maybe the College pack.

SB Dunk? Classic colorways and limiteds sell out.
Yea I know I was just against the idea of not doing aj1 x sb anymore in short because ....

Spoiler alert: dunks and blazers are basketball shoes

Honorable mention

E0BFB786-9C7C-4D8E-B92D-4C21FFFDA072.jpeg
Materials not great. Mayyyybe a step up from those light creams tho. They look a lot better than they feel in hand.
woah. are these out now? or is it similar to those cav highs (early release on local)?

edit: just checked spot. 6 and 6.5 left

Dropped at premier also. Will def restock plus literally no one else has dropped so you gots time and options comin my friend
thanks man. hopefully i could scoop one. wallet's gone tight suddenly during the cords release so i had to pass on those :lol: these are much needed

Got lucky on two raffles. Hope i can at least hit once on the Lakers/Chi release.
IMG_5848.jpg

Materials are good. Definitely look better in person.
Trying to see if i can make one into the Dog Walkers that i missed out on. Currently seem to be going for about the same resell price. :nerd:

kinda cooled off on those Jordan 1 SBs. Really wanted the lakers 1 at first but now im feeling eh at it.

Im still gonna try probably lol

Back
Top Bottom