2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

E23E4287-98F1-47E3-8562-FFA23FE83502.jpeg
Richmond Hood link came through. I love these

Todays wear, I wore my orange box lows yesterday but never caught a flick. hope the squad had a good weekend! On a sidenote retroshopparis is talking about those parras dropping "online soon" if anyone is interested.

received_1138326489693057.jpeg
Nice pic. You mean Pink Box Lows right? Took me a second to recognize what these were. I personally love mine!

Nice pic. You mean Pink Box Lows right? Took me a second to recognize what these were. I personally love mine!

Nah he said oranges yesterday and didn’t really acknowledge today’s wear.

I wish those pink box lows came out around my Nike SB heyday I would’ve gotten those for sure. Now I’ve basically taken a vow to never buy a low again so I just can’t do it. They look dope though.

My pair came in from NewYakCity. Shout out to their great customer service! I won the raffle and was asleep when they sent a invoice telling me I had two hours to pay. Woke up the next morning pissed I missed out, they sent me a quick text asking me if I still wanted them before they re-raffle them. :smokin I really appreciate them! Not a lot of places would have done that. don’t really like lies but the on feet pics won me over. I had to get them. :pimp:
71BE1196-31F0-4294-8CF6-9BDAB18EF5A6.jpeg

My pair came in from NewYakCity. Shout out to their great customer service! I won the raffle and was asleep when they sent a invoice telling me I had two hours to pay. Woke up the next morning pissed I missed out, they sent me a quick text asking me if I still wanted them before they re-raffle them. :smokin I really appreciate them! Not a lot of places would have done that. don’t really like lies but the on feet pics won me over. I had to get them. :pimp:
71BE1196-31F0-4294-8CF6-9BDAB18EF5A6.jpeg

Lies? What lies?

Back
Top Bottom