2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

In for all three off white dunks. On another note, of the supreme dunks the navy/gold pair is actually decent and I'll probably try for those. The other two are terrible tho mainly the red pair.

Got these in yesterday my opinion this is how u do a collabo!! Parra has nothing on these well blazers don’t have nothing on these lol

9F111705-11DF-49C7-87E4-5B1D5DEE453F.jpeg

28B09514-26B8-45BB-8FE2-6B079F321D62.jpeg
B85DED4A-EC72-412C-B208-F6671245A0B8.jpeg
7A9E67D8-0A7E-46B5-8C1E-4DAC16666A99.jpeg
Too nice. Not much blazer low love in here

Those OWs are bad IMO. They did a good job on the other models so it's a shame they didn't stick to the same style for the dunks. Let's look at these objectively, they are a dunk with a few extra holes that have a shoe lace ran through them? That's it?

For comparison the design for the AM90 was really good.
Nike-Air-Max-90-Off-White-Product.jpg

Those OWs are bad IMO. They did a good job on the other models so it's a shame they didn't stick to the same style for the dunks. Let's look at these objectively, they are a dunk with a few extra holes that have a shoe lace ran through them? That's it?

For comparison the design for the AM90 was really good.
Nike-Air-Max-90-Off-White-Product.jpg
lazy af for sure

Yeah, other than the orange/blue pair of the OW Dunks (which is only OK IMO, and not that needed in reality, as I have the Supa Highs), all the OWs are an easy pass personally. The extra laces, holes, and loops on the OWs are just nonsensical IMO. I personally am not a fan of the whole deconstructed nature of all the other OW Nikes, but I’d take that aesthetic over these in a heartbeat. I’m not into pants with loops and **** hanging all off of them, so I don’t want my Dunks with a random orange lace wrapped all around them via extra holes and flywire loops.

Yeah, other than the orange/blue pair of the OW Dunks (which is only OK IMO, and not that needed in reality, as I have the Supa Highs), all the OWs are an easy pass personally. The extra laces, holes, and loops on the OWs are just nonsensical IMO. I personally am not a fan of the whole deconstructed nature of all the other OW Nikes, but I’d take that aesthetic over these in a heartbeat. I’m not into pants with loops and **** hanging all off of them, so I don’t want my Dunks with a random orange lace wrapped all around them via extra holes and flywire loops.
:rofl:

agreed. i'm trying to make the orange ones work in my head...they're def the better colorway out of the others IMO but eh.
the random yellow spots on the unc colorway....>D

:rofl:

agreed. i'm trying to make the orange ones work in my head...they're def the better colorway out of the others IMO but eh.
the random yellow spots on the unc colorway....>D
Exactly. The green pair, and the, what looks like red/grey/white pair, are both super passes IMO. I feel the same about the UNC color. All three with that random az orange lace and such look crazy off to me. And you’re right, the UNC pair’s yellowish splotches are gross IMO. The advantage the orange/blue pair has is that splotches are just the same orange color on the blue parts, having two colors such as orange and blue in the color blocking that they have is always a win on Dunks IMO, and the orange lace appears to be the same orange as the orange used on the pair itself, so it doesn’t look quite as off, though still pretty off IMO. So yeah, like yourself, my head is a little OK with the orange/blue pair, but still a big NAW at the end of the day I feel.

Who would’ve thunk it that both the OW Dunks and the Supreme Dunk SBs, releasing in the same year, would both be super disappointing IMO.

OW's are terrible and still better than the Supreme pairs.
Probably even Resellers won't make a fortune with em.

I just dont understand the laces over the top of the primary laces using the OG holes. They'd look a lot better without

EDIT: Wording

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom