2023 Official MLB Season Thread

Carlos Santana a real one for that :lol:

Based off random pics I've seen from the Phillies in ST, their dugout looks lively as hell. Going to be fun to watch them.

story cracked me up when i read it this morning

deff a real one. theres a time and place to play video games and at the club house on games days deff isn't one

curious to see who it was tho

Predictions:

AL:
Red Sox
Indians
Astros

Wild Card:
Yanks
Twins

NL:

Phillies
Dodgers
Brewers

Wild Cards:
Cubs
Cards

Have the Cubs done much to improve? I feel like they are in this weird standstill since the WS win.

I want to see both Philly & ATL make it thru.

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelp...house-boundaries-smashing-idea-these-phillies

There is some untruth to the story, some things that were not portrayed correctly," Arrieta said. "I don't believe that guys were playing video games during the game. That's something that I would not allow and a majority of the guys on the team would not allow.

There was a lot of video-game playing and I was a part of it, too, but well in advance of the game — and that was something that we bonded over. It brought us close together and it was something we had in common. It was fun. But as far as during the game, and I've talked to a bunch of our guys, I do not believe that was taking place."

59C44D01-CF28-49C3-888D-DE9BF99B11B9.jpeg

I LOVE Spring Training ! Lol

Phils had there D team out there today at best. Deff wasnt easy money but easy for me to bet on lol

Been feasting

59C44D01-CF28-49C3-888D-DE9BF99B11B9.jpeg

I LOVE Spring Training ! Lol

Phils had there D team out there today at best. Deff wasnt easy money but easy for me to bet on lol

Been feasting

:lol:

Good on you.

I'm chomping at the bit for the regular season to start. I'm using ST to learn as much as I can about each team to hopefully come out of the gates hot.

Have the Cubs done much to improve? I feel like they are in this weird standstill since the WS win.
NL Central was the hardest division for me to pick. I’m banking on a Cubs resurgence through the players they have, not so much anyone they added. Bryant’s power was affected by the bum shoulder. Darvish will bounce back in a big way too.

Curious to see how the Brew Crew’s rotation shakes out. Looking forward to watching Woodruff and Burnes pitch more.

goddamnnnnnn

congrats to Trout

i know he said he didnt want to discuss anything till after the season but angels FO had to step up and get it done with all the phillies noise

Salute to them big time

Back
Top Bottom