2023 Official MLB Season Thread

I always liked the Montreal Expos for whatever reason, but I dont know. Portland would be cool for a Seattle rivalry...I think a place like Omaha, NE would be intriguing too.

Last edited:
1594393355583.jpeg

Almost everything at Nats Park is a rip off. Don’t get me started on how they mark up **** at the team store :smh:

I still remember watching Posey at FSU as a kid, what a career if this is it.

Buster Posey opting out of the 2020 season due to adopting 2 new born twins currently in the NICU.

I really thought he was going to retire.

Buster Posey opting out of the 2020 season due to adopting 2 new born twins currently in the NICU.

I really thought he was going to retire.

Still dont understand why a press conference was needed for this. Majorly faked me out haha.

Posey just ushered in his replacement Joey Bart :nthat:

No thanks. Zero interest in starting Joey Bart's clock for a 60 game gimmick season.

Great to see him getting some good cuts in right now after the torn labrum last year. For us, he may have benefited the most with this late start.

Still dont understand why a press conference was needed for this. Majorly faked me out haha.

No thanks. Zero interest in starting Joey Bart's clock for a 60 game gimmick season.
Yeah, that was a little too dramatic, IMO.

You don't think the Giants will look at Bart as an option to start or do they go with Heineman or Brantly?

I think they will consider it, sure. But I sincerely hope they would be smart about this and not start Bart's clock.
Idk why, but the Giants drafting Patrick Bailey, I'm curious if Zaidi is sold on Bart?

He adopted 2 children!? That’s beautiful man - made my day
Yeah, man. Twins that were born prematurely and currently in the NICU. So he and his wife decided that it would be best for him to be home to play it safe and raise them.

The Athletic:

Major League Baseball will be supplying teams with pre-recorded crowd noise to pump into fan-less stadiums, adding another wrinkle to one of the weirder years in recorded history. If canned fans sound weird on television – and previous experience in other leagues suggests they might – keep in mind that it’s as much for the players as it is for the fans watching at home.

The details are being set as we speak, several sources around the game say.

Yeah, man. Twins that were born prematurely and currently in the NICU. So he and his wife decided that it would be best for him to be home to play it safe and raise them.

Takes a strong person to do that - giving back and giving these twins a chance for an amazing life? Unreal. What respect I have for him and his wife - that’s a big thing I would love to do down the road

Back
Top Bottom