• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wish Carr could/would sling it down field like Stafford was. But I’ll take it.

Carr actually looking a little more mobile, but won’t run for any yards, just throws it away

Wish Carr could/would sling it down field like Stafford was. But I’ll take it.

Carr actually looking a little more mobile, but won’t run for any yards, just throws it away

meh, I’m good with 289 yards, 2TDs, and no dumbass forward fumbles into the end zone. I’m typically super critical of DC, but he made good accurate throws and found the open man when we needed it. That final drive had a 2016 feeling. Jacobs had too many touches IMO, especially since it’s a short week. He’s also not ready to be relied on in the passing game. Dude almost popped up 2 INTs.

Not today Satan.

Chargers coming off a big win against the Packers. Rivers should be good for an INT or 2 to boost the confidence of the Defense.

Carr just stay the course and do whatever they did to Von Miller an Co., to Bosa.

Please win baby.

Hopefully Trent is okay to lockdown those Charger DE’s.

If our OL kept Carr clean against Denver and Chicago, I don’t see the issue. I’m sure Gruden will draw up a good game plan like he did against those two.

If our OL kept Carr clean against Denver and Chicago, I don’t see the issue. I’m sure Gruden will draw up a good game plan like he did against those two.
I’m not trying to discredit the job the Oline has done this season, but in hindsight the Denver defense and Chicago defense are not as good as we thought going into the season.

I’m not trying to discredit the job the Oline has done this season, but in hindsight the Denver defense and Chicago defense are not as good as we thought going into the season.

no doubt, but i think its fair to say that Denver and Chicago have better pass rushers than LA. their secondary is going to be thin tomorrow too.

I don't think we can honestly say that about chicago tho. One of there best players on the d line got hurt really early. Now teams can focus on going away from Mack like we did.

Chicago was a solid team. And trubisky was out.

That guy needs reps to be effective and for some reason long injuries hurt his sense of the game when he 1st returns

Defensively they can’t get a stop. They’re gonna be gassed out soon.

Offensively, penalties are putting them in tough situations. And the offensive line can’t seem to get through.

Derek shoulda ran it on that 3rd and 2 on the first drive after half time. He could have scored. Probably hesitant to run and stretch/fumble now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom